Author Topic: Washington State Bullet owners?  (Read 345996 times)

Mitch

• Scooter
Reply #120 on: May 06, 2009, 03:39:38 am
Hi to All... new to the site. 

I have only been riding for 1 year but now have 2 enfields.  One is a 2006 electra aluminum cafe, the other is a 2006 electra, green with sidecar.  I live in Kent and I will plan to ride up there.  Is there anyone in the Kent/Aurburn/Des Moines area to ride up with?  Or I'll go solo and plan to be there... as long as it's not raining...

Mitch

Gromit42

• Bulleteer
  • Ready to GO
Reply #121 on: May 06, 2009, 03:46:20 am

I live in Kent and I will plan to ride up there.  Is there anyone in the Kent/Aurburn/Des Moines area to ride up with?  Or I'll go solo and plan to be there... as long as it's not raining...

I'm in Renton and don't know what my schedule is going to be that day, but plan on riding up. As the time gets closer, I should know when I'll be able to go up. If you want to meet in Tukwila that works for me.
I ride a Red '06 Electra w/sidecar.

Gromit.
Come to the Dark Side....We have cookies!

2006 RE Electra-sold
2008 Triumph Bonneville T100-Faster
1 cozy sidecar to match both-Priceless!

stipa

• Grease Monkey
Reply #122 on: May 06, 2009, 03:57:59 am
Theres 3 of us in Puyallup now?  two more and we could start a biker gang.  I won't be making any ride on the 23rd,  wish I could, really, but work is in the way,,,again.

This Washington State Enfield contingent seems to be growing by leaps and bounds.  Anybody know exactly how many RE owners there are around here?

I can see an overnight camping/rally down the pipe. 

Steve in Puyallup

Mitch

• Scooter
Reply #123 on: May 06, 2009, 04:16:31 am
Hi All...

Just loaded a pic of my CAFE!   Maybe I can met with gromit in renton... and steve... I think we will get an idea of the numbers at the tavern...  I think it would be cool to ride with other "like minded" people!

Mitch

500KsGerry

• Grand Gearhead
  • Remember when decency wasn't a option?
Reply #124 on: May 06, 2009, 08:07:02 am
Looks like there  will be about 20 of us there so far... is Nickerson saloon  big enough?  8) hehehe. Sure looking forward to meeting you all. If I'm not there check the morgue.   Gerry
Modified 2001 Royal Enfield bullet 500

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
Reply #125 on: May 06, 2009, 09:29:41 am
A *beverage* on me to who ever lives the farthest away and rides to the get together and another *beverage* on me to who ever drives the farthest to get there.Of course bragging rights are  included.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 09:34:22 am by Ice »
No matter where you go, there, you are.

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #126 on: May 06, 2009, 09:38:09 am

I have only been riding for 1 year but now have 2 enfields.  One is a 2006 electra aluminum cafe, the other is a 2006 electra, green with sidecar.  I live in Kent and I will plan to ride up there.  Is there anyone in the Kent/Aurburn/Des Moines area to ride up with?  Or I'll go solo and plan to be there... as long as it's not raining...

Mitch

No shame in driving your car if the weather goes to crap.
Hey I may be driving instead of riding if i don't have a two wheel solution sorted out by then.

Mitch

• Scooter
Reply #127 on: May 06, 2009, 02:26:23 pm
Hi All down south...

I just did a mapquest and it is 60 miles fron Vince to the Tavern (via I-5) avoiding the freeways bumps up the distance to 85 miles.  Maybe you all can do that but that seems a bit far for me... Here is an alternative for 3 people...

If you are interested I have a truck and trailer (for my sidecar...or 2 enfields).  If there is an interest I could be down at Vince's at 10AM load 3 bikes( 1 in truck, 2 on trailer) drive to my house and it's a 25 miles ride from there... avoiding the freeways...

Just an offer... Mitch

Vince

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #128 on: May 06, 2009, 05:56:30 pm
     I will have coffee and donuts,
     Mitch, if I got the right jets AND the weather clears up enough to test ride I will have your side car rig ready.

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #129 on: May 08, 2009, 03:59:26 am
Hi All down south...

I just did a mapquest and it is 60 miles fron Vince to the Tavern (via I-5) avoiding the freeways bumps up the distance to 85 miles.  Maybe you all can do that but that seems a bit far for me... Here is an alternative for 3 people...

If you are interested I have a truck and trailer (for my sidecar...or 2 enfields).  If there is an interest I could be down at Vince's at 10AM load 3 bikes( 1 in truck, 2 on trailer) drive to my house and it's a 25 miles ride from there... avoiding the freeways...

Just an offer... Mitch

That"s good of you Mitch.

Bill Harris

• Trail Rider
  • Grease Monkey
Reply #130 on: May 10, 2009, 07:14:36 pm
Eighty-five miles, sounds like fun to me.  I'm riding rain or shine!  Mitch, thanks for willing to provide an alternative for those not as crazy as me.  I'm looking forward to seeing you at Vince's and meeting everyone at Nickerson Street Saloon.  I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you!

Your friend,
Bill Harris
ROYAL ENFIELDS FOR EVER!     
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 04:32:19 am by Bill Harris »

Anon

• Grand Gearhead
  • Good golly Miss Molly
Reply #131 on: May 11, 2009, 06:55:13 am
I am really looking forward to this!  It's going to be awesome seeing so many Bullets in one place.  Pictures are gojng to be a must.

This Washington State Enfield contingent seems to be growing by leaps and bounds.  Anybody know exactly how many RE owners there are around here?

I can see an overnight camping/rally down the pipe. 

Steve in Puyallup

I was thinking the same thing...

Eamon
Eamon

Mitch

• Scooter
Reply #132 on: May 12, 2009, 11:37:17 pm
Calling all Southern Enfielders,

Here's the deal... I will be at Vince's for 10am donuts.  I will have truck and trailer.  I can take up to 3 riders and m/c's to my house in Kent... from there it's 25 miles to the tavern. So if you do not want to ride 85 miles each way that's what I can do...

If only one person needs a ride I will be taking my sidecar back home... if more people want the ride I will leave my sidecar (cleared this with Vince) and I will ride my CAFE...

See you all there, Mitch

Bill Harris

• Trail Rider
  • Grease Monkey
Reply #133 on: May 13, 2009, 04:47:24 am
Mitch,

Looking forward to seeing you and your cafe.  Thanks again for offering your truck and trailer.  See you at Vince's.

Your friend,
Bill

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #134 on: May 16, 2009, 06:21:16 am
I saw a racing green Bullet as I was driving through Yelm ,with some camping gear strapped to the back of the seat.
 Who's was it ?