Author Topic: 19" wheel conversion for C5  (Read 40019 times)

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #45 on: July 16, 2010, 02:43:51 am
Wasn't this thread about wheels at some point?  I get lost...

Since WHEN have any of us EVER stayed on topic??  ::) That's why you gotta LOVE these guys - they aren't a bunch of stiff upper doods like the engineers on the SAE board ...... WE have FUN!! Of course - we'd have gotten back to the wheels when someone needed to know something else .......  ;)
Spare the pig iron - spoil the part!

gashousegorilla

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #46 on: July 16, 2010, 03:00:55 am
Hell, gray ain't bad just wait till it all falls out. :o
Yea,lol :D I need the touch of gray for what little is left around the crop circle,as my boys call it. :D  It's cool Scotty, Scooterbunker and the boys are just having fun until my parts come in and we can get back on topic. What else would we do, nod off watching all in the family re-runs? Trim our ear hair maybe? Yell at them kids making all that racket out front?
An thaibhsí atá rattling ag an doras agus tá sé an diabhal sa chathaoir.

gashousegorilla

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #47 on: July 16, 2010, 03:36:20 am
THAT'S why I've not been on the inside of a tonsorial emporium for eight years ..... I'm enjoying it whilst I HAVE it!! Hahahaha!!  ;)
EIGHT YEARS!!!!!, Bet you could Doo-up one mean D.A.? ;D
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 05:53:22 pm by gashousegorilla »

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #48 on: July 16, 2010, 01:37:51 pm
Yea,lol :D I need the touch of gray for what little is left around the crop circle,as my boys call it. :D  It's cool Scotty, Scooterbunker and the boys are just having fun until my parts come in and we can get back on topic. What else would we do, nod off watching all in the family re-runs? Trim our ear hair maybe? Yell at them kids making all that racket out front?

"All you rat-bastards - Keep it down out there!! It's eight o'clock and I need to take my pills, trim my nose hair and go to sleep!" .... Oh GAWD ..... Heeheehee! I must be getting OLD!! THAT is just a funny picture in my mind ......  ::)

Ducati Scotty

• Grand Gearhead
  • 2010 Teal C5
Reply #49 on: July 16, 2010, 03:13:27 pm
I think that's a funny picture, then I realize I do all those things.  And I get a little sad.  I think the first time I was undeniably 'not young' was when my barber trimmed my ear hair.  Not like he asked, just did it.  That young, slim, athletic self image you keep of in your mind kinda loses some shine after that :)

Scott

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #50 on: July 16, 2010, 05:42:22 pm
I think that's a funny picture, then I realize I do all those things.  And I get a little sad.  I think the first time I was undeniably 'not young' was when my barber trimmed my ear hair.  Not like he asked, just did it.  That young, slim, athletic self image you keep of in your mind kinda loses some shine after that :)

Scott

Yeah - I hear you on all of the above ..... I, personally, have chosen to have FUN being the crabby old bastard .... and I do. Old guys thinks it's hilarious because THEY wish they could rant and rave about bad knees and gray hair out loud .... and the youngsters are all in denial that they'll be JUST like us in about 25 years ..... I love it! I just hope I'm around to rub those whippersnapper noses in those aches and pains - Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!

gashousegorilla

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #51 on: July 16, 2010, 06:11:06 pm
Yeah - I hear you on all of the above ..... I, personally, have chosen to have FUN being the crabby old bastard .... and I do. Old guys thinks it's hilarious because THEY wish they could rant and rave about bad knees and gray hair out loud .... and the youngsters are all in denial that they'll be JUST like us in about 25 years ..... I love it! I just hope I'm around to rub those whippersnapper noses in those aches and pains - Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!
Yea I do it every chance I get with my boy's. Especially when they pat the top of my head, while sitting down to dinner. I just grin and Say," Genetic's Boy's, Genetic's".
 Yea right, we Really gonna pick up some chicks with this Thread, Huh? :D
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 07:42:11 pm by gashousegorilla »

Ducati Scotty

• Grand Gearhead
  • 2010 Teal C5
Reply #52 on: July 16, 2010, 07:36:19 pm
Yea right, we Really gonna pick up some chicks with this Thread, Huh? :D

:D

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #53 on: July 16, 2010, 09:56:39 pm
Women? Who needs 'em - I got a garage full of motorcycle detritus to keep ME busy! Hahahaha!   ::) ;D

gashousegorilla

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #54 on: July 16, 2010, 10:25:51 pm
OK, got the tracking info. Not till Tuesday for the stuff. AGONY!  AGONY! :P
 So in the mean time, What is the air- speed velocity of an unladen swallow??? ::)

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #55 on: July 16, 2010, 10:37:45 pm
OK, got the tracking info. Not till Tuesday for the stuff. AGONY!  AGONY! :P
 So in the mean time, What is the air- speed velocity of an unladen swallow??? ::)

Would that be an African or European swallow? Er, NO ...uh? A-
                                                                                                     A-
                                                                                                       A-
                                                                                                          a-a-a
                                                                                                             a-a-ah!!!

gashousegorilla

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #56 on: July 16, 2010, 10:44:53 pm
Very good,very Good!
What is the capital of Assyria?

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #57 on: July 16, 2010, 10:54:06 pm
Oh .... dear ..... GAWD!! NOW I'm stumped ........  :-[ I must do research!  ;)

gashousegorilla

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #58 on: July 16, 2010, 11:54:55 pm
 No cheate'in,  No internet searches, you must remember or re watch the movie!!!! >:( These  be the Rules !!!

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
  • R.I.P Papa Juan, Uncle Ernie
Reply #59 on: July 17, 2010, 12:45:54 am
What? I don't know that!
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association