Author Topic: More stupid drivers!  (Read 17445 times)

skippy

• Scooter
Reply #30 on: July 03, 2010, 04:44:18 am
Thanks daves02ES,
          I must admit to being a wee bit excited  ;D
Dave.                               
2008 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Electra,
1992 Moto Guzzi California 3,
1982 Moto Guzzi Imola,
2004 Jaguar x type,

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #31 on: July 03, 2010, 08:24:49 am
Here's a good stupid driver tale I heard on a radio program about a year ago.

Billy Bob Inbred somewhere in the Ozarks had a fuse blow in his ancient Chevy pickup. Doesn't have a spare. With no fully-functioning cerebral cortex, he finds that a .22 LR cartridge is a perfect fit. Hops in, turns the key, round goes off and ends up in his thigh! :D

See what happens when siblings marry?

Well Im a stupid English man that has never seen a gun but I know that a bullet will not fire by being heated.
    It will go "Phut" at best,---  less than a sparrows fart.

Europe has laws to stop you upsetting other people or hurting them --such as annoying loud pipes or car tyres on Motorcycles :o.  Even hurting yousrelf is against the law because it cost the government because we have free health care.

If we did not then,-- yeah we could go back 100 years and do what the hell we want even run a round with a silly gun.

I would never be a member of a cub that would have me as a member

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
Reply #32 on: July 03, 2010, 12:34:32 pm
    a silly gun.  

I have a shot gun, a paint gun and even a squirt gun but no silly gun.

I must have one.

Where do I get one one ? how do they work ? What calibre of silly do they shoot ?
No matter where you go, there, you are.

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #33 on: July 03, 2010, 01:19:20 pm
A shot gun--a paint gun and a squirt gun,!!

Which is the silly one?  Ille help you out here a bit, I know you septics need help understanding this gun thing as you have expressed total confusion over --a silly gun.

The silly gun is the one you don't need and will get you killed in quick time.

And before you come back with "its our right"  yeah  Ive heard it all .

Yeeeha,-- spit,-- ting, Weel ma is gonna git me a varmint N get some viddles fer supper,  Yup,-- fancy me self a possum belly burger, yeah

Booom oh geez ma I just shot the kids ---sorry,  I got the trigger cought in my zip but oh it wasnt me what shot the kids it was my finger ----oh yer it was the bullet that killed not me.

Jamie --you ok? --damn it, call the ambulance again,--Pa!! they say they wont come because you are nutter and you shot grandad last week.

Many movies of Aliens landing in America,---- no need to worry I don't think they will go there

Sam Simons

• Grease Monkey
Reply #34 on: July 03, 2010, 11:41:44 pm
 Damn,your concept of gun ownership(and the justifications for it) is worse than anyone would have thought.....
 Be sure to verbalize some of your many concepts & conclusions about us 'mericans during your visit..........................

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
  • R.I.P Papa Juan, Uncle Ernie
Reply #35 on: July 04, 2010, 01:30:14 am
You know the Britt's, ban guns in peace, beg for them in war ;)
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #36 on: July 04, 2010, 01:58:22 am
You know the Britt's, ban guns in peace, beg for them in war ;)

Nope-- I cant work that one out --you got me there.  I hav'nt forgotten this thread I will comment when there is something sensible to comment on.

Obama would ban gun ownership in a second if he thought he could get away with it but it would meet child like uproar whaa whaaa they gonna take my gun off me sob sob.

But really being sensible do you need a gun to go out shopping with? do you.

Do you need one to go to sleep at night if so It must be a dangerous place, ive never been there,-- help me out because I don't understand it.

Do I get one at the airport?  Like a tourist package --sim card, map and a gun, because if you need  one then I need one--right.

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #37 on: July 04, 2010, 02:46:20 am
Well, no I don't need one to go shopping, but I have needed them several times in my life and will again. Here in the very rural Ozarks I've used them on feral dogs harassing my cattle, ground hogs tearing up my garden, armadillo's tearing up my yard, putting down horses with broken legs because of armadillo holes in the pasture. I can't sit and wait for someone to come wipe my nose so I take care of it myself. They are tools, nothing more.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 12:35:10 pm by r80rt »
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #38 on: July 04, 2010, 12:13:20 pm
I carry one because a cop is too heavy.  ;D

RBHoge

• Old Bill
  • Grease Monkey
Reply #39 on: July 04, 2010, 08:11:48 pm
I think a large caliber handgun is a better deterrent to stupidity by cagers ......  >:(

I have to agree, Long ago I was a Motorcycle Patrol Officer, More than once was my right boot called upon to notify a driver that there was a Motorcycle in the lane he wanted. One time I I rapped my Night Stick (now politically correctly named a baton) sharply on a windshield after two kicks to the driver's door failed to get his attention.  As to the "Large Caliber Handgun... Nope, I was wearing a Smith&Wesson Model 28, .357 Magnum on my right hip. Would have only made a difference had I drawn down on the fools. Then, how to control the bike?
1972 Honda CB 450 Rufus, Murdered
1978 Triumph T-140 E, Sadly gone
2008 Royal Enfield Deluxe Iron head, " Old Bill"
1971 Honda CB-100,"Kikuchiyo"-traded
O Day 20 Sailboat "Tempus Fugative"
1992 Mazda Miata "Lady Murisaki"250,00miles!
Too many Toys, what else is retirement for?

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #40 on: July 05, 2010, 12:33:17 pm
oops, wrong place.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 12:36:02 pm by r80rt »
Iron Butt Association

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #41 on: July 06, 2010, 04:58:10 am
I have to agree, Long ago I was a Motorcycle Patrol Officer, More than once was my right boot called upon to notify a driver that there was a Motorcycle in the lane he wanted. One time I I rapped my Night Stick (now politically correctly named a baton) sharply on a windshield after two kicks to the driver's door failed to get his attention.  As to the "Large Caliber Handgun... Nope, I was wearing a Smith&Wesson Model 28, .357 Magnum on my right hip. Would have only made a difference had I drawn down on the fools. Then, how to control the bike?

Is that your training then to boot in someone door? what if they had the radio on ,--that is not illegal or is it illegal for deaf people to drive.

Would not a sensible police officer pull up and get away from the vehicle, overtake  and stop them, the pen is mightier than the boot.

Infact Im having difficulty believing you>

RBHoge

• Old Bill
  • Grease Monkey
Reply #42 on: July 06, 2010, 06:29:43 am
   Is that your training then to boot in someone door? what if they had the radio on ,--that is not illegal or is it illegal for deaf people to drive.

Would not a sensible police officer pull up and get away from the vehicle, overtake  and stop them, the pen is mightier than the boot.

Infact I'm having difficulty believing you>

In fact I'm having difficulty believing YOU ! 

Pull away into the on coming lane? NO 
Chase them down in rush hour traffic in down town traffic? Not hardly.
Pay for the crack in his windshield?  The judge said that I did not have to. 
What's the matter clamp? just because I wear a badge, am I automatically at fault in your eves? 

1972 Honda CB 450 Rufus, Murdered
1978 Triumph T-140 E, Sadly gone
2008 Royal Enfield Deluxe Iron head, " Old Bill"
1971 Honda CB-100,"Kikuchiyo"-traded
O Day 20 Sailboat "Tempus Fugative"
1992 Mazda Miata "Lady Murisaki"250,00miles!
Too many Toys, what else is retirement for?

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #43 on: July 06, 2010, 09:17:34 am
Pull out into on coming traffic --- I did'nt say that did I.  Slow down and let him go in front , put on the siren and pull him over.

Now your not going to twist my words with that badge are you.

Chase them down? you said he was at the side of you and oblivious of your position so you kicked his door in,  how could you boot his door in if he was'nt next to you , where is the chasing bit,  Did your siren work that day, that would have woke him up .

Pay for the cracked windscreen damn right you should.

You are supposed to protect us from door kicking windscreen cracking  vandals.

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #44 on: July 06, 2010, 10:47:05 am
Defence of ones own life is a basic human right .

Beers to you RBHoge for exercising restraint in only booting the doors of oblivious motorists when they put you in harms way.

More beers to you for the use of the night stick instead of the revolver when two kicks to the driver's door failed to get the attention of that particular individual.