Author Topic: Double cheeseburger and X large fries  (Read 23677 times)

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #120 on: July 26, 2010, 03:55:06 am
Boy,--now Im really scared to go to America.
     I know i was playing with Mc donalds n stuff   ( hit by a cricket bat eating fish and chips with the queen?)

Any way the characters that I was cared of do seem to exist. Irrational, angry, and unpredictable.

Im even scared of this thread now.   Obviously not as resilient as my fore fathers.

I would never be a member of a cub that would have me as a member

oldsalt

• Bulleteer
Reply #121 on: July 26, 2010, 06:03:19 am
Boy,--now Im really scared to go to America.

Why?  No one has threatened you.  Certinally not I.  In fact you were invited to my place here in Eastern Washington by me in an earlier post.  [Look back and you will find it.].  I offered to take you hunting and shooting and etc.  As folks in GB can't own firearms I thought it would be a different and fun experiance for you.   Thought I'd show you how a lot of America lives. 

I know i was playing with Mc donalds n stuff   ( hit by a cricket bat eating fish and chips with the queen?) 

Were you offended, even a TINY bit, by that line about the Queen?  If so then you can easily understand that many over here could possibly be, maybe only a tiny bit, offended by your 'playing' about someone in America likely to shoot you in a McDonalds if you did not tip.     

Any way the characters that I was cared of do seem to exist. Irrational, angry, and unpredictable.   

There you go AGAIN with the name calling.  You seem to do it with eveyone that doesn't respond as you desire.  Possibly a sign of an angry, irrational person...but I shouldn't mention that fact.  So I take it back. 

Im even scared of this thread now.   Obviously not as resilient as my fore fathers. 

You arn't saying that you are now also afraid of words are you?  In the post that you are now takeing exception to I praised your forefathers courage and guts.  A truely great people.  They were very resilent.   Did you miss that part of the post?  I was being nice.

-2006 Sixty-5
-1941 Knuckle
-Lotza Mini Bikes
-67 Triumph 500
-46 Hiawatha
-67 Triumph 650

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #122 on: July 26, 2010, 03:23:45 pm
Well this is nice --we have developed a conversation instead of a name calling egotistical bullshit competition that I had to endure with robo cop.

My Royal family are a bunch of retards, they are Batenburgers --German, not really Windsors or even of English descent. A dysfunctional family as Is all Royals held so high that they cant see the ground as we see it and kept in a manner that to me is disgusting as geriatrics die of hypothermia every winter in London with a bar electric fire.

Diana was a stupid  Brat and Fergie as you will know her is an embarrassment to me and my country. Do I need to go on.

I like to fish Mr salt --not sea fish but course fishing. you lay a bait and wait,-- a past time of ancient hunters.

It amuses me how similar people are to dumb fish.

Now perhaps you may want to investigate another sore point I may have, but Im getting a bit bored so hurry up.

redcat

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #123 on: July 27, 2010, 03:18:38 am
Clamp, When I was in England in early June I went into a pub in Dorset and asked the barman if I could try something local. He said he didn't have anything local' the nearest brewery was 17 miles away.
            Over there beer is still treated as a craft not a comodity and it is coming back in the States slowly but surely.
Watch out for the guy behind the guy in front of you

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #124 on: July 27, 2010, 04:29:24 am
Red cat if you had written that 10 years ago it would be nearer to the truth. Unfortunately the cost of a taxi weighed against the cost of a pint of beer (about 3 pounds) means most people either home brew or just abstain.

My fond memories of summer evenings spent visiting river side pubs on a date drinking outside and fish and chips on the way home are sadly long gone, unless you have a driver, and that would kinda kill things a bit.

Thing is every one did it, but just a few dumb ass idiots bugger it up for the rest of us that dont know when enough is enough.

The country is now set up for the dumbest idiot in the country.

English country side pubs are struggling and closing , at a hundred a week or more.

Basically many people buy a house near their favourite pub.

Drinking and driving in Uk is a very serious offense non of this touch you nose stuff and walk a line, ----man--- its done is seconds with equipment, if over, your gone.

Boredom in Uk is a problem.   I cant live there in that manner.

oldsalt

• Bulleteer
Reply #125 on: July 27, 2010, 09:04:26 pm
Well this is nice --we have developed a conversation instead of a name calling egotistical bullshit competition that I had to endure with robo cop.

My Royal family are a bunch of retards, they are Batenburgers --German, not really Windsors or even of English descent. A dysfunctional family as Is all Royals held so high that they cant see the ground as we see it and kept in a manner that to me is disgusting as geriatrics die of hypothermia every winter in London with a bar electric fire.

Diana was a stupid  Brat and Fergie as you will know her is an embarrassment to me and my country. Do I need to go on.

I like to fish Mr salt --not sea fish but course fishing. you lay a bait and wait,-- a past time of ancient hunters.

It amuses me how similar people are to dumb fish.

Now perhaps you may want to investigate another sore point I may have, but Im getting a bit bored so hurry up.

Clamp!

Yes, it has been a conversation.  Yet I did detect a wee bit of recidivism embodied in your first sentence.  The 25 word sentence was going along just fine until the last  word.  "robo-cop".  However, the overall improvement is commendable and this slight relapse is surely insufficient for anyone to take issue with. 

It seems you do not hold the Royal Family in high regard.  Ya, it is 100% true about Diana [was] and Fergie [is] the type of females that gave all womankind a truely bad name.  There is, some say, only ONE reason there's not a general bounty on them and it isn't because only a very few of them can cook.  Didn't know that the current Royal Family was comprised largely of non-English, including German.  But has that not been in large measure true since the Battle of Hastings in 1066 and the Norman invasion?  However, all that pales when compared to what we are suffering on this side of the pond.  How would you lke to have Obama for King?  And you're snivveling about a little German blood!  Put this in perspective!  You Limys should be "counting your lucky stars" as my grandma used to say. 
-2006 Sixty-5
-1941 Knuckle
-Lotza Mini Bikes
-67 Triumph 500
-46 Hiawatha
-67 Triumph 650

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #126 on: July 28, 2010, 04:23:01 am
Well ---cough-splutter yeah Obama is a strange ambassador for the white US of A and he is Muslim too.

Itle teach you to get involved in slavery, you thought that was a great Idea didnt you ?   cheap labour for the cotton fields.

Betcha wont be doing that again!!   boy those slaves have done well.

I never thought Chicken George would be President.

oldsalt

• Bulleteer
Reply #127 on: July 28, 2010, 05:36:01 am
Well, I suppose it sounded like a good idea at the time.  [Both slavery and Obama]. 

I walked into Fat Cat's saloon, one of my favorite watering holes, and asked in a loud voice: "OK, everyone that voted for Obama raise ya hand"?  Not one hand went up.  A couple of frowns and dirty looks but mostly the responce was laughter.  I didn't ask about slavery. 
-2006 Sixty-5
-1941 Knuckle
-Lotza Mini Bikes
-67 Triumph 500
-46 Hiawatha
-67 Triumph 650

REpozer

• Grand Gearhead
  • Royal Enfield , Let the good times roll.
Reply #128 on: July 28, 2010, 06:24:39 am

I walked into Fat Cat's saloon, one of my favorite watering holes, and asked in a loud voice: "OK, everyone that voted for Obama raise ya hand"? 
Hmm.....brave man.
2008 ( AVL) Classic Bullet in British Racing Green
REA member # 84  (inactive)