Author Topic: Save your penny's for this British 500 single..  (Read 935 times)

ShenandoahThumper

• Bulleteer
Two 07 Bullets and other old Brit Bikes.

Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind.

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 01:03:21 am
It's REALLY, REALLY schweeeet! - I'd rather have the 20 old clapped out Iron Barrel Enfields what THAT kind of coin will buy .......  ;)
Spare the pig iron - spoil the part!

cyrusb

• Kept man
  • Grand Gearhead
  • There's a last time for everything
Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 01:09:01 pm
After seeing that price I know what he means when he says "On Dope"
2005E Fixed and or Replaced: ignition, fenders,chainguard,wires,carb,headlight,seat,tailight,sprockets,chain,shock springs,fork springs, exhaust system, horn,shifter,clutch arm, trafficators,crankcase vent.

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 02:42:11 pm
After seeing that price I know what he means when he says "On Dope"

I know a fellow who is a SERIOUS collector - when there is ONLY ONE - it's worth what someone will pay for it. I'll never be able to swim in those waters at all ..... unless the Factory makes a mistake and puts a green tank on a black bike and I get it certified .... THEN I may be able to have the "only" one! Hahaha!! In the meantime - I'll keep looking for the cheap cool stuff that I like (which is sadly almost anything with two wheels ....   ::)) and enjoying this bad habit ....
Spare the pig iron - spoil the part!

cyrusb

• Kept man
  • Grand Gearhead
  • There's a last time for everything
Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 04:57:39 pm
It's worth what someone will pay for it, he can ask anything he wants. However, since the auction ended June 20 with 0 bids I believe he has his answer. Forget the bike I want a bag of whatever he's smoking ;D
2005E Fixed and or Replaced: ignition, fenders,chainguard,wires,carb,headlight,seat,tailight,sprockets,chain,shock springs,fork springs, exhaust system, horn,shifter,clutch arm, trafficators,crankcase vent.