Author Topic: Where to buy accessories other than nfieldgear or ebay?  (Read 2585 times)

Sub

• Bob's Your Uncle
  • Grease Monkey
  • 2010 Black Bullet C5
Title says it all. :)

Sub

• Bob's Your Uncle
  • Grease Monkey
  • 2010 Black Bullet C5
Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 03:23:30 pm
Oh, sorry. I am in the US, thinking of buying a UCE, and am interested in rear tail lights, tan seats, pipes, and rear luggage racks.

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
  • R.I.P Papa Juan, Uncle Ernie
Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 04:01:40 pm
How about your dealer?
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association

Sub

• Bob's Your Uncle
  • Grease Monkey
  • 2010 Black Bullet C5
Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 06:36:23 pm
The dealer would presumably carry the same accessories as nfield. I guess my confusion is that I've heard that because these bikes are so old, there are lots of options for parts, but so far all I've seen is nfield. Feels like I'm missing something.

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 01:21:18 pm
Oh, sorry. I am in the US, thinking of buying a UCE, and am interested in rear tail lights, tan seats, pipes, and rear luggage racks.

Do like we used to do in the REAL motorcycling daze ..... go to your local junkyard and pick out what you like and take it home and make it fit your bike. That '59 Caddy "twin rocket" tail light was the BOMB on the old raggedy WL .... Hahaha!! Parts is parts. Of course, if you want the best customer service on the Planet and stuff that will practically jump out of the box and on to the bike - go to N-Field Gear. 
Spare the pig iron - spoil the part!

UncleErnie

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 04:33:25 pm
First, the UCE is made to look old, but it is NEW.

I get parts from shops that carry Parts Unlimited and Tucker Rocky catalogues.
There are custom applications places like AirTeck and Benjies.  Google the specific part you want or look for cafe racer, and Brit Bike sites like Triumph Rat.  Advrider has an Olds Cool department and Cycle World Forums has an old bike department where people can refer you to more specific sites.   Probably a lot of others, too.
Run what ya brung

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #6 on: June 21, 2010, 05:00:13 pm
First, the UCE is made to look old, but it is NEW.

I get parts from shops that carry Parts Unlimited and Tucker Rocky catalogues.
There are custom applications places like AirTeck and Benjies.  Google the specific part you want or look for cafe racer, and Brit Bike sites like Triumph Rat.  Advrider has an Olds Cool department and Cycle World Forums has an old bike department where people can refer you to more specific sites.   Probably a lot of others, too.

I didn't say we didn't used to shine the stuff up a little bit on our shirt tails before we put the stuff ON the bike. Looks like you have it all figured out tho ..... ! Those are all great places to buy a multitude of parts. Keep us up on what you buy, OK?
Spare the pig iron - spoil the part!