Author Topic: 2009 to 2010 Changes?  (Read 3764 times)

Drifter

• Scooter
on: June 17, 2010, 12:55:11 pm
Does anyone know the changes if any made to the 2010 model?  Is there a nwe parts catalog out for the new bike?  I have a 2009 catalog it has very few parts for the FI bikes.

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
  • World leaders in performance/racing Bullets
Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 02:18:05 pm
From some articles that I've seen, they have a military olive drab color now, and a "deluxe" style with a chrome tank and fenders on it.

As far as I'm aware, the only accessories available currently are pillion seat and an aftermarket upswept exhaust.
It's a new model, and it takes some time to get a full line of accessories available for it.
Home of the Fireball 535 !

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 08:43:29 pm
Does anyone know the changes if any made to the 2010 model?  Is there a nwe parts catalog out for the new bike?  I have a 2009 catalog it has very few parts for the FI bikes.

Have you ordered a new N-Field Gear catalog yet?
Spare the pig iron - spoil the part!

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
  • R.I.P Papa Juan, Uncle Ernie
Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 11:20:13 pm
New catalog? how do I get one?
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 12:40:59 am
The part number is CAT12 - They are $5 and postage - or free with a $50 order or more!

Drifter

• Scooter
Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 01:10:33 am
Does the new Cat12 have any new stuff for the FI bikes?  My local dealer told me he is still waiting..........to get his shipment of catalogs and brochures.

YJake

• Scooter
  • Exploring the Sunshine State
Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 01:20:34 am
Wherabouts in FL are you Drifter?

-Jake
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost..."

2010 Royal Enfield G5

1973 Honda CL125

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 02:35:18 am
The part number is CAT12 - They are $5 and postage - or free with a $50 order or more!

Sounds like they have finally arrived in Fairbow  ;),,nice.
No matter where you go, there, you are.

Rami p

• Neophyte
Reply #8 on: June 19, 2010, 08:25:10 pm
From some articles that I've seen, they have a military olive drab color now, and a "deluxe" style with a chrome tank and fenders on it.

As far as I'm aware, the only accessories available currently are pillion seat and an aftermarket upswept exhaust.
It's a new model, and it takes some time to get a full line of accessories available for it.

Hi my name is Rami and I from Israel.
 We got the Deluxe in 2009.

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
  • R.I.P Papa Juan, Uncle Ernie
Reply #9 on: June 19, 2010, 10:12:22 pm
Hi Rami, welcome to the forum!
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association

meilaushi

• Grease Monkey
  • If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Ride!
Reply #10 on: June 20, 2010, 01:46:56 pm
Kevin apparently hasn't had his guys update their NFieldGear store web site as there's nada, nichts, nuttin' on the new manual for the G5 although one is shown in the 2009 Classic Motorworks Catalog.  And nothing comes up on a search for either the part number in that catalog, nor for Scooterbob's CAT12 at the NFieldStore.   :'(
Ralph Meyer
2008 RE Classic Bullet ES :) "Ennypenny" (It's an Enfield and costs pennies to run!)
2010 RE Deluxe G-5 :)) "Eagle"
2010 BMW F800ST
Ridin' 58 years & counting!  Back roads are fun! Member IBA.

REpozer

• Grand Gearhead
  • Royal Enfield , Let the good times roll.
Reply #11 on: June 21, 2010, 06:33:26 am
SB, I Live in the U.S. ( Alaska)and no free shipping for me. Can you do something about this? If not , why is that?
2008 ( AVL) Classic Bullet in British Racing Green
REA member # 84  (inactive)

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #12 on: June 21, 2010, 01:00:51 pm
SB, I Live in the U.S. ( Alaska)and no free shipping for me. Can you do something about this? If not , why is that?

If you've ever watched Billy Mays or the ShamWow guy on TV - you KNOW there's no free shipping to Alaska and Hawaii! The postal service is taking a big enough hit with all this new-fangled email stuff we have going on these days. If I were elected President - I WOULD do something about free postage to AK and HI .... and world peace .... but until then, you are just going to have to pay postage - OR - place a $50 order and get a catalog for FREE!!  ;)

REpozer

• Grand Gearhead
  • Royal Enfield , Let the good times roll.
Reply #13 on: June 21, 2010, 04:44:36 pm
If you've ever watched Billy Mays or the ShamWow guy on TV - you KNOW there's no free shipping to Alaska and Hawaii! The postal service is taking a big enough hit with all this new-fangled email stuff we have going on these days. If I were elected President - I WOULD do something about free postage to AK and HI .... and world peace .... but until then, you are just going to have to pay postage - OR - place a $50 order and get a catalog for FREE!!  ;)
Thanks for the speedy reply. ----But--  To my knowledge, the U.S. loses money ,or subsidises the US Post Office in Alaska. That is , Priority Mail is the same price to  ship to Alaska or Nebraska.
If I am correct, why charge Alaska? Besides if I got free shipping I may purchase more.

I expect Billy Mays to monopolize every angle to make a quick buck.  Thanks again.
2008 ( AVL) Classic Bullet in British Racing Green
REA member # 84  (inactive)