Author Topic: Anyone up for a game of phototag?  (Read 184101 times)

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #780 on: May 08, 2017, 03:26:35 pm
I suppose I could, but what would be the point? I'd rather go for a ride to a water treatment plant. If I didn't get the sign in, it would just look like a concrete bunker. Anyway, trust me it is an actual fort. Never used in combat (duh, it's in Adelaide). Here's your reading assignment for tonight: http://www.fortglanville.com.au/
 :P

I will read that, thanks!

We've got one like that about an hour from me - Fort Knox (no, not that fort Knox)... the spot guarded since our Revolutionary war period, but never a single shot fired in anger...

mevocgt

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #781 on: May 08, 2017, 06:29:00 pm
I buy my groceries at a fort....Not an interesting photo though...

Arizoni

• Grand Gearhead
  • "But it's a dry heat here in Arizona
Reply #782 on: May 17, 2018, 07:49:51 pm
It's been so long since anyone added to the phototag post, I bet there are a lot of people who don't know it even exists.

THIS IS IT !
It's easy to play.
Just take a picture of your Royal Enfield in the scene that was suggested (given) by the last person to win.

The last winner posted the picture of a fort and his "next challenge" was (posted over a year ago), a picture of a Mom (Mum for some of you) with your Royal Enfield.

Just remember, if you are the winner, you are expected to come up with the next challenge.

Oh.  Why didn't I post a picture of a Mum? 
Well, I tried to get one that would meet the MILF bonus but none of the possible mom's seemed to want me to take their picture next to my RE.
They looked at me like I was the lecherous old man that I am.
Jim
2011 G5 Deluxe
1999 Miata 10th Anniversary

heloego

• A 2x4. My kingdom for a 2x4!
  • Grand Gearhead
  • USA '12 C5, '06 ElectraX
Reply #783 on: May 18, 2018, 12:15:16 am
Woman's intuition rears its ugly head.  ;)
'18 Bonneville T-100, Blue/White
'12 C5 Classic
'06 Electra X AVL w/32mm Mikuni and Gold Star system.