Author Topic: Public apologies  (Read 2290 times)

csbdr

• Bulleteer
on: April 12, 2010, 05:35:43 pm
My apologies to Kevin at CMW, forum members,  as well as to Steve Ritco at M&S Cycles for my tone in my previous post on the parts delays.  Frustration got the better of me this morning, and it shouldn't have.  Steve's a great dealer, always has worked with me to the best of his abilities, and Kevin was right on this this morning to look into the lockset situation.  I should have PM'd him directly.

Live and learn.  Won't happen again..... :-[

Rusty

• Bulleteer
Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 07:34:19 pm
Glad you got it sorted csbdr, no need to apologise in my opinion. From what I’ve read on the other locked post you did call your dealer and try to get it resolved. It didn’t happen for four months but it has now so that’s good, Steve came up trumps.

JamesC5 also had an airbox lock fall apart so again positive feedback for RE, they might need to look at that.   

Bullet.wagon

• Grease Monkey
Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 09:34:00 pm
Don't worry about it,I need to apologize for anything I might say in the future!
2005 RE Military
2000 RE 350

csbdr

• Bulleteer
Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 10:02:19 pm
well, there's no resolution yet....nothings been sorted...but I don't like losing my cool on these forums where you can't really gauge the emotions behind the words.  I should have done it differently.