Author Topic: Italian Enfield Stuff  (Read 4006 times)

Archersix

• Scooter
on: March 25, 2010, 11:56:47 am
Any chance of CMW importing this stuff?

http://www.mcdeeb.it/

^^stuff for the Iron Head

^^and the UCE

Pretty bikes. If i could get that Scrambler, as a complete bike, without having to buy a kit to add on later, I might just finally drive the 200 miles to my nearest RE dealer....;-)

Oh, Kevin....any chance of you guys finally franchising a dealer somewhere in the St Louis-Peoria corridor?

I really like these bikes, but I have still only seen ONE in person.

HMR

• Scooter
Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 12:43:45 pm
These could make a cool scrambler kit too...
 http://motosketches.blogspot.com/2009_11_01_archive.html

JesterNT

• Scooter
  • Maintenance is as much art as it is science.
Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 02:18:26 pm
I like the cone air filter on the UCE.  Has anyone done that on a C5 to bypass the toolbox air filter?  Would there even be room?
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
  • R.I.P Papa Juan, Uncle Ernie
Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 09:25:51 pm
I'm curious about that cone air filter myself, if it works right I'll be having one on my C5.
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association

pistone

• Scooter
Reply #4 on: March 26, 2010, 01:09:24 pm

Hi mates,

thanks for your warm welcome.

We will talk with CMW and hope to offer our products also in US through Kevin and his skill staff.

About the cone fillter on the UCE, it work well but I suggest to fit it also woth our silenced megacone muffler (here is homologated, too)

Could be complicate to ship a complete bike from here but we can supply conversion kit to importers.

Have a nice run on Bullets !

Fabrizio "McDeeb" Di Bella

csbdr

• Bulleteer
Reply #5 on: March 26, 2010, 01:33:55 pm
Welcome Fabrizio!  Those are some fabulous looking bikes.  I'm sure if you worked out a deal with CMW you'd have a market for conversion kits.  Your cafe conversion in particular IMO looks MUCH, MUCH better than the one currently offered by RE.

Bullet Bill

• Scooter
Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 05:11:04 pm
Welcome Fabrizio!  Those are some fabulous looking bikes.  I'm sure if you worked out a deal with CMW you'd have a market for conversion kits.  Your cafe conversion in particular IMO looks MUCH, MUCH better than the one currently offered by RE.

I second that on the cafe racer.  It reminds me of an old Velocette more than an RE, with the gold cursive tank lettering and the fishtail silencer.  Very nice.  You wouldn't happen to have a UCE version of that, would you?
There's something that doesn't make sense... let's go and poke it with a stick.

clubman

• Grease Monkey
Reply #7 on: March 26, 2010, 09:46:53 pm
That cafe racer is incredible! Well, I don't like the seat unit (the UK Clubman is better) but the tank and fairing are the dogs bollocks. (There's a quaint English expression for all those outside the UK.  ;) ) Comparison wise, the exhaust is clearly Velocette but the tank and fairing pure Norton in my eyes. Anyway, really really beautiful!!

chinoy

• Bulleteer
Reply #8 on: March 27, 2010, 04:59:29 am
Very nice work.
But Im not a big fan of AIr Filters that have metal endings/plates.

pistone

• Scooter
Reply #9 on: March 28, 2010, 06:27:08 pm

Hi guys !

Thanks for your kind comments.

We make all the three conversions both on the carburettor as on the EFI UCE engine.

About the filter my own bikes ahs bellmouths only...nevertheless a good filter help to have a smoother engine, too, less sensible to weather conditions.

Our road specials are not similar to Velocettes: the black woth half fairing is a "new edition" of a Thruxton, and some items are made by us as exact replicas of original Velocette items, like the foot pedals,the adjusting system for the rear shocks,  the sidepanels and the toolbox shaped as a oil tank, the Brookland fishtail muffler...also the fairing could seem similar to the old Norton Commando but this Avon "Nosecone" is tipical of the true Velocette.

Now we are working on a simplified Clubman conversion without rear sets, two seats, high handlebar and optimized for daily use. It will be a true sport classic , like a mix of Norton Atlas and BSA Gold Star.

Stay in contact.
Fabriizio "McDeeb" Di Bella

Cabo Cruz

• Papa Juan
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #10 on: March 28, 2010, 08:40:08 pm
"Now we are working on a simplified Clubman conversion without rear sets, two seats, high handlebar and optimized for daily use. It will be a true sport classic , like a mix of Norton Atlas and BSA Gold Star.

Stay in contact."
Fabriizio "McDeeb" Di Bella

Don Pistone, I can hardly wait to see this one!!!  WOWZAA, BABY!!!
Long live the Bullets and those who ride them!

Keep the shiny side up, the boots on the pegs and best REgards,

Papa Juan

REA:    Member No. 119
BIKE:   2004 Royal Enfield Sixty-5
NAME: Perla