aboard

Author Topic: A new Enfield special manufacture in Italy  (Read 17578 times)

Sub

• Bob's Your Uncle
  • Grease Monkey
  • 2010 Black Bullet C5
Reply #90 on: August 01, 2010, 08:27:28 am
Any update on pricing/availability? Im still looking for a C5 Air box!

pistone

• Scooter
Reply #91 on: December 05, 2010, 07:54:44 am

Hi mates,   :)

I apologize for my long dealy in reply to this thread

In the last six months we were hardly involved in our complete special manufacturing, so no time was left to satisfy requests for  make and supply separare parts.

About twenty complete McDeeb bikes based on brand new and well used Bullets come out from our workshop, 60% were Six days , the other Clubman Superlight, only a few Thruxton and Clubman Classic.

it was a satisfying but hard challenge for all people who works in and under Classic Farm Motorcycles but now only positive feedbacks are caming from customers,...and it pays for all sacrifices we did.

Starting from next week we finally can supply separate parts for privates or garage/workshop and the price is a bit lowered due to growing quantity we can trade now.

For eventual enquires , please contact me directly at :fdibella09libero.it
or the store at : classicfarmstore@libero.it

and we will be glad to give you all you need (info, parts, assistance, suggests) .

We havedeveloped also new products and performance parts buyt it's to long to describe it in this thread and I don't like to make advertsing in this way.
Output charts and videos could be send to all Bullet passionates if requested at the above addres.

Note: dont' contact the manufacturing dept. at mcDeeb for separate parts or maybe your request will be lost.

Cheers

Fabrizio

robbw

• Grease Monkey
Reply #92 on: December 26, 2010, 08:23:31 pm
Go Italy.  My home country.

khoihoangminh92

• Neophyte
Reply #93 on: September 04, 2018, 02:07:03 am
You guys still making these bikes? I have seen not-responding domain from the link you provide !!