Author Topic: If you dont go for a ride on new years day then you must have a very good reason  (Read 15572 times)

Cabo Cruz

• Papa Juan
  • Grand Gearhead
First salvo across the bow!  That's perfectly alright, Br. Eamon, because I put myself way out there on a limb.  Keep those letters and postcards coming, my brethren!

I close by stating that I grew up listening to music and not noise and dancing by embracing a lady and not participating in a mindless aerobic workout session with every one on the dance floor.  Another chapter of my story to which I am sticking!

P.S. See what you started, Br. Clampo... you happy now, old boy?  I miss Miss Vera!
Long live the Bullets and those who ride them!

Keep the shiny side up, the boots on the pegs and best REgards,

Papa Juan

REA:    Member No. 119
BIKE:   2004 Royal Enfield Sixty-5
NAME: Perla

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
There are a few bars here that specialize in music fanatics. They are equipped with massive screens and they will play just about anything you want with the actual group on the big screen.

And yes even the last time that the beetles played on top of there building in London on a freezing cold day.

A rare bit of footage I understand.
I would never be a member of a cub that would have me as a member

hocko

• Grease Monkey
Bro Clamp

It is BeA tles, please I beg of you, get it right     ;)

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Beetles with an A ?--are you sure.

(Shouts behind) ---Vera --is beetles with an A or an E.

She dos'ent know and I have to go my egg and chips is ready for my tea.
I would never be a member of a cub that would have me as a member

single

• Grand Gearhead
Well,as American songs go.theres Wildwood Flower and Dixie.I am afraid I've been in Missouri too long already.......