Author Topic: If you dont go for a ride on new years day then you must have a very good reason  (Read 15589 times)

redcat

• Grand Gearhead
Thanks Jessie, It is a 23' Seaway built in Maine in 1981. I've owned it since 1987. Seaway is long gone The molds are presently being used by Eastern Boats but they made a few changes, and the 23' is no longer available.You are absolutely right the design is definitely taken from the Novi/Maine Lobster boat genre. There are still some Nova Scotian built boats used in the Commercial Fishing fleet around here, not as many as there used to be however. It would be a great boat for Lake Union and Peugot Sound!
Watch out for the guy behind the guy in front of you

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
    I haven't ridden the Bullet in really heavy rain yet, so would be a little worried about possible electrical problems in a downpour.

birdmove I had the same concern.

Every mile I ride instead of drive saves precious gas money for other purposes.

To prevent moister intrusion and shorting I separated all the wiring connectors and filled them with dialectic grease until it was oozing out the back and plugged them back together. We have done this on all of our vehicles since we were teenagers.

Even in down pours where the lack of visibility forced me to pull over I have not had one electron stray from its path.
No matter where you go, there, you are.

jest2dogs

• Grease Monkey
Slider,

You have a most handsome bike. Thanks for sharing!
"Ennie" 2006 RE Bullet Classic 500 (currently undergoing a facelift)
Commuter Scooter Commuted to "Otherside"
"Geezer" 2007 Moto Guzzi Breva 750 died and reborn as yet, un-named, 2005 Moto Guzzi Breva 750,
and...the newest stablemate, also un-named, my crazy Russian 2015 Ural cT.

Slider

• Grand Gearhead
Thanks. I posted a bunch of other 'today's ride' pictures similar to those in the Interesting Trips section of the gallery, just stuff around the local area.

What I want to see is a picture of Clamp's New Year's Day 'getting-dragged-back-into-the-house-by-the-missus' ride.  ;D

I must retreat to my place of Zen and meditate on this.

dogbone

• Grand Gearhead
In N E Ohio, my new years ride was on  an International tractor, PLOWING SNOW >:(
 Kinda reminds me of my 1st wife's favorite wine " I wanna go to Florida"
99 Enfield Bullet 535
a man isn't drunk,if he can lie on the floor without hanging on

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Hello

This is Clamps wife here, will you guys stop encouraging my clampy to go out and waste petrol thank you, he has a painting job to do and doe'snt need any encouragement from you lot OK .

Regards Vera
I would never be a member of a cub that would have me as a member

Cabo Cruz

• Papa Juan
  • Grand Gearhead
"Hello

This is Clamps wife here, will you guys stop encouraging my clampy to go out and waste petrol thank you, he has a painting job to do and doe'snt need any encouragement from you lot OK.

Regards Vera"

Sr. Vera, be a dear and please give our Br. Clampo -- your Clampy, that is -- a bit of a break... after all, this is: Be Kind to Old, Crabby, Rusty Clamps Week in the States!
Long live the Bullets and those who ride them!

Keep the shiny side up, the boots on the pegs and best REgards,

Papa Juan

REA:    Member No. 119
BIKE:   2004 Royal Enfield Sixty-5
NAME: Perla

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
This is Mrs Clamp again.

Now listen here young man, --Mr cabo Cruz or what ever your name is!!don't you give me any of your cheek you hear, I know where you live and ill have you grounded as well.

Clampy is painting the kitchen now and then hes going to his room without supper.

Now lets have no more of this -this -this silly motorcycling nonsense, you hear?

Regards,   Vera Clamp

Cabo Cruz

• Papa Juan
  • Grand Gearhead
"This is Mrs Clamp again.

Now listen here young man, --Mr cabo Cruz or what ever your name is!!don't you give me any of your cheek you hear, I know where you live and ill have you grounded as well.

Clampy is painting the kitchen now and then hes going to his room without supper.
Now lets have no more of this -this -this silly motorcycling nonsense, you hear?

Regards,   Vera Clamp"

Yes, Momsey!  :o

Papa Juan

REpozer

• Grand Gearhead
  • Royal Enfield , Let the good times roll.
This is Mrs Clamp again.

Regards,   Vera Clamp
Ma'am, I was wondering ; Have we met somewhere before ?
2008 ( AVL) Classic Bullet in British Racing Green
REA member # 84  (inactive)

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
I know what you are trying to do Cabo --your trying to wind the missus up.

I have a confession --it was'nt her it was me--yes ME    ha ha.

You fell for that did'nt you?

PhilJ

• Grand Gearhead
Oh phooey, we liked you better as a woman.   ::) ???

Slider

• Grand Gearhead
I find it hard to believe anyone fell for that. Same manner of spelling and grammatical errors, use of hyphens, paragraph spacing and indentation, writing style. I thought it was pretty obvious.

I must retreat to my place of Zen and meditate on this.

Cabo Cruz

• Papa Juan
  • Grand Gearhead
"I know what you are trying to do Cabo --your trying to wind the missus up.

I have a confession --it was'nt her it was me--yes ME    ha ha.

You fell for that did'nt you?"  clamp

Miss Vera, keeping our Br. Clampo -- that is, Clampy to you -- away from his beloved Bullet is causing him extensive psychological trauma.  As you read the quotation above, you can see that he's taking on your personality.  Miss Vera, I beg you for the love you feel for your Clampy -- that is, Br. Clampo to us -- to please take the paint brush off his hand and replace it with the keys to his RE motorbike!

Cordially yours,

Cabo Cruz (a.k.a. Papa Juan)

Papa Juan

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
He He,-- now I dont know who to be today,  maybe a girly like my dear ma ma, or a Lumberjack,    (music starts)

Oh Im  a lumberkack and Im ok I sleep all night and I works all day.