Author Topic: If you dont go for a ride on new years day then you must have a very good reason  (Read 15754 times)

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
No need to say any more than the title itself. leave the wife in the kitchen washing up and the screaming kids.  

Calmly --don't run,--get on the bike and ride,-- because this is how you will treat 2010 with the same calm attitude.

I shall,-- I shall ride to the beach and have a beer in the 1812 bar,---on my own,---ALL on my own.

Then I shall sit and remember all the guys that I have  known and  cant do it any more RIP.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 02:48:50 pm by clamp »
I would never be a member of a cub that would have me as a member

The Garbone

• Shade Tree
  • Grand Gearhead
  • User Complaints: 22
good call...
Gary
57' RE Crusader 250
67' Ford Mustang
74' Catalina 27 "Knot a Clew"
95 RE Ace Clubman 535
01 HD 1200 Custom
07 RE 5spd HaCK

* all actions described in this post are fictional *

exiledcarper

• Bulleteer
Careful with all that sensible talk Clamp.  You'll ruin your reputation.  Have a great 2010

Slider

• Grand Gearhead
leave the wife in the kitchen washing up and the screaming kids.

Easier said than done when you're a single parent with three kids. A New Year's Day ride would be cool, but my kids are still out of school for Christmas vacation until the following Monday, so my first ride of the year will have to wait.

I must retreat to my place of Zen and meditate on this.

1Blackwolf1

• Grand Gearhead
  • Looking for the next rebuild project....
  Ice covered roads..temps of 15 fahrenhei forecast.  Think I'll postpone the ride.  Good idea, but not for around here.  Will.
Will Morrison
2007 500 Military
2000 Kawasaki Drifter 1500
2000 Victory V92SC
1976 Suzuki GT185 Rebuilder Special..AKA (Junkyard Dog)
Many, many other toys.
The garage is full.

REpozer

• Grand Gearhead
  • Royal Enfield , Let the good times roll.
Very profound words.

I may have to dispense with the riding , and drive my ole Ford 4x4 that day, as you said, in remembrance of others.
2008 ( AVL) Classic Bullet in British Racing Green
REA member # 84  (inactive)

clubman

• Grease Monkey
Admirable sentiment, nicely expressed. However, I hope you'd agree that minus three and snow (forecast) is a very good reason not to ride. I did get 30 miles in today because it's downhill weather wise from tomorrow on. Pretty darn cold today too but still glad I went out.

scoTTy

• Grand Gearhead
wish I could join you ClamP..  I would come from a different direction so you would just think you are being there by yourself at the bar... but alas.. tis not true , maybe someday..  may you have yet another Happy YeaR

The Garbone

• Shade Tree
  • Grand Gearhead
Today at dinner I had just finished a good meal of BBQ chicken and Ribs and a Beer and got a text message on my phone.   My old boss had just died of a sudden heart attack..  He was a really good guy and it reminds us of how life is fleeting...   So on new years I will drink a toast to Lenny and LJ both...  What a pisser....
Gary
57' RE Crusader 250
67' Ford Mustang
95 RE Ace Clubman 535
01 HD 1200 Custom
07 RE 5spd HaCK

scoTTy

• Grand Gearhead
sorry Man... Healing Beams to you and all

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
When I was young all I went to was weddings, now I got to funerals, but only if I have to.   I don't feel I need to be there,---I gotcha in my head buddy ,--i dont need to stand over your grave or peer in your coffin.

Gonna phone me mum and dad now.

PhilJ

• Grand Gearhead
I'll be with you vicariously, Clamp, as by bike is still in the shop.
But I will too hoist one in remembrance.

Cabo Cruz

• Papa Juan
  • Grand Gearhead
Good luck to you on your ride, Br. Clampo; I also wish I could join you!  And to one and all (ride or not)...

A Very Joyous and Prosperous New Year!!!
Long live the Bullets and those who ride them!

Keep the shiny side up, the boots on the pegs and best REgards,

Papa Juan

REA:    Member No. 119
BIKE:   2004 Royal Enfield Sixty-5
NAME: Perla

wildmanmoore

• Artillery Brings Dignity to What Would Otherwise Be Just A Brawl
  • Scooter
Local riders around here have a tradition of riding on New Year’s Day to appease the “weather gods”.  Guess it works as we typically ride most of the year.  I just put a fuel stabilizer in today as I have been riding at least once each week up until the last two weeks.  (Southern OK)  ;D
Yamaha TD 2
Honda ST 1100
Honda NH 125
Honda Spree

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
You are suppose to do things you like doing on new years day. It kinda sets up the year and lets it know who's is boss around here

So--don't argue with the wife, have sex,a good meal,--- and ride.

Not necessarily in that order

scoTTy

• Grand Gearhead
it's suppose to be 29 degrees 1-1-10... I'm a whimp. :P. but at least I have 4 days off in a row.. first time in 7 years :D

daves02ES

• Bulleteer
  • Thump Thump
Clear roads, partly sunny and a high of 41 in Denver, I'm going for a ride! And, oh yea, the other things clamp mentioned (did I just agree with clamp?).
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 03:18:05 am by daves02ES »
2002 Bullet ES

scoTTy

• Grand Gearhead
shhhh.... maybe he';s sleeping tight now... ;)

jest2dogs

• Grease Monkey
On or about the first of the year a few friend's and I try to wangle a canoe trip on a local lake that abounds with back waters and everchanging tributaries of river and creek. Sometimes it's weather dependent or when we can manage to get together. It's not the day that matters but the intent.

On more than a few trips we've gotten wet. But to see the vapor rising off the open water or to break ice with the bows while the canopy of overhanging branches gleams with frost and ice... well it's mystical, and totally worth the water over the tops of the boots during a portage or cleaning the mud and fallen branches from the boats at the end of the trip. Sometimes, despite the frost and ice it has been too dark under the canopy to get a photo.

From a previous fall outing:

"Ennie" 2006 RE Bullet Classic 500 (currently undergoing a facelift)
Commuter Scooter Commuted to "Otherside"
"Geezer" 2007 Moto Guzzi Breva 750 died and reborn as yet, un-named, 2005 Moto Guzzi Breva 750,
and...the newest stablemate, also un-named, my crazy Russian 2015 Ural cT.

PhilJ

• Grand Gearhead
Oh Jest2D, nice picture. With scenery like that how could you not.

boggy

• Grand Gearhead
  • Karma Ultra: 7
2009 had its highs, and unfortunate lows for me.  On the top of the high end for sure though, was getting my Enfield.  Every minute I spent on it (while it was running) was pure bliss.

Does CMW sell a front fork ski-conversion kit?... 'Cause the snow be a-fallin' in Boston today!

Happy New Year everyone.  I hope 2010 is your year.
2007 AVL
2006 DRZ400SM

Chasfield

• Grand Gearhead
We got some too. Might sit comfy at home today.

I got a ride a couple of days ago during the only dry and ice free weather window we have had for about two weeks. The down side was a 30 knot wind off the North Sea that had done the drying, but at least I didn't get my bike plastered in road salt.
2001 500 Bullet Deluxe

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
We got some too. Might sit comfy at home today.

I got a ride a couple of days ago during the only dry and ice free weather window we have had for about two weeks. The down side was a 30 knot wind off the North Sea that had done the drying, but at least I didn't get my bike plastered in road salt.

Wind of the North sea? picture of trams!!   are you in Blackpool?

redcat

• Grand Gearhead
Hey Boggy, We got rain down here on the Cape yesterday, I,m thinkin I might roll the RE out of the Shed and go for it.
 This is the real redcat in the shop for a little winter rehab.
Watch out for the guy behind the guy in front of you

Chasfield

• Grand Gearhead
     Wind of the North sea? picture of trams!!   are you in Blackpool?

I'm Tyneside based. The tram is a tame one that I snapped at Beamish museum near Chester-le-Street, County Durham.
2001 500 Bullet Deluxe

clubman

• Grease Monkey
It turns out that I did get out for a ride today. The weather wasn't as foul as was predicted, in fact there was sunshine. Although very cold - I don't think it went above zero. Took things easy and did 15 miles. I'm so impressed with the ability of the EFI engine to run nicely when very cold. Not that I'm thrashing it but it picks up cleanly from the off.

Cabo Cruz

• Papa Juan
  • Grand Gearhead
Very good looking vessel... that Red Cat... she is!!!

Papa Juan

redcat

• Grand Gearhead
Thanx Cabo and Happy New year to you and everyone else....T

wildmanmoore

• Artillery Brings Dignity to What Would Otherwise Be Just A Brawl
  • Scooter
Managed to get in a good ride this afternoon.  Temp in the low 40’s.  Clear sky.  Took an East West route as the prevailing wind is out of the North round here.    Learned long ago that you ride one way until you can no longer feel your knee cap on the North side.  When that happens, you reverse direction and usually arrive back home just as the other cap goes numb ;D
Yamaha TD 2
Honda ST 1100
Honda NH 125
Honda Spree

singhg5

• Grand Gearhead
No need to say any more than the title itself. leave the wife in the kitchen washing up and the screaming kids.  

Calmly --don't run,--get on the bike and ride,-- because this is how you will treat 2010 with the same calm attitude.

I shall,-- I shall ride to the beach and have a beer in the 1812 bar,---on my own,---ALL on my own.

Then I shall sit and remember all the guys that I have  known and  cant do it any more RIP.

Clamp - I had read your post.  And really tried.  Here is how it went -

http://www.enfieldmotorcycles.com/forum/index.php/topic,6334.0.html  

RE has a mind of its own.  Hope you made it to the beach.  I am going to be indoors, having chinese food and a beer. 
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 10:54:59 pm by singhg5 »
1970's Jawa /  Yezdi
2006 Honda Nighthawk
2009 Royal Enfield Black G5

Rick O'Shea

• Grease Monkey
The bike & I are both broke!
REA member #161 was riding a 2004 Sixty-5. Now riding a 2022 Interceptor

daves02ES

• Bulleteer
  • Thump Thump
Well, I got my ride in today. 33 miles at 37 degrees, the summer gloves and mesh jacket (even with the insulated liner), just don't cut it. I have to find my winter gloves.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 11:29:36 pm by daves02ES »
2002 Bullet ES

rick505

• Bulleteer
I made a short ride today.  Supposed to be mid 40's here.  Went out for a chicken Burrito.  Must be a Southwest thing.   :)

In any case, hit 2900 miles while riding  Must be a milestone.  Hey wait...I recall a bunch of service at 5000 km.  I think that translates to 3k miles,  Crap, need to perform maintenance again soon.

Happy New Year.
Rick

jest2dogs

• Grease Monkey
Redcat,

I like your boat. Reminds me of a Novi hull from the old lobster boats.

What is she and what are her specs?

I imagine she would work fine out here in the Straits as well. I often imagine acquiring (oh, that bucket list thing..) a small boat with which to explore the NW waters.

In Sept. of '07 my wife and I took the Tacoma with camping gear and the canoe and bummed around Vancouver Island for a week. As far north as Port Hardy on the east and Winter Harbor on the west. But poking around the island along the coast would be a neat way of exploration.

I can't add more pics to this entry so I will add another with road pics.
-Jesse
"Geezer" 2007 Moto Guzzi Breva 750 died and reborn as yet, un-named, 2005 Moto Guzzi Breva 750,

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
Damp,cold, raining cats and dogs by the bucket full in my town. Riding anyway.
No matter where you go, there, you are.

jest2dogs

• Grease Monkey
I would like to try Vancouver Island again many times!  I think the Enfield might be a neat way to go on the rough roads if I could deal with the dust and the huge logging trucks. On the aforementioned canoe/camping trip, the truckers were on strike and we had all the back roads to ourselves.

The roads are roughly graveled, or dusty, or muddy depending on... and we had to use 4-wheel drive in several areas especially over recent landslide repairs.

The scenery on Vancouver Island is unbelievable, whether by truck, bike or boat. You can camp out (pic), stay in motels, B&B's, or in a beachfront cabin (pic). Oh, yes, there are paved roads too, but they are more or less express routes up the spine of the island or town to town coastal routes (most great places are by gravel). Me thinks it would be too too wet to do this on New years. We got soaked good at Winter Harbor in late Sept. and had to do jumping jacks to warm up at Schoen Lake breakfast.

BTW, it is pouring rain here today on New Years and I  got pretty wet just going out to fill the bird feeders this A.M.. So, no ride, nor canoe outing today...  :O(  BUT !!..we are gathering at a friend's for a hardy meal of Navy bean & ham soup over fresh cornbread. (Mmmmm, the soup is upstairs in the crockpot and there might be a bit less of it making it to the gathering..:O) A few bottles of Nut Brown might be just the ticket, too!

Happy New Year Everyone! May it be a better year for all than was 2009!
-jcw

jest2dogs

• Grease Monkey
Ice, where are you? We have St.Bernards and Newfoundies pouring out of the sky today. Our dogs were running for cover.

-Jesse, on the Oly. Pen.

Slider

• Grand Gearhead
I actually got out for a short ride today. Temps were in the high '50s, the rain stopped for a while and we actually got some sun for a couple of hours. I was only able to get out for about 45 minutes, but I didn't pass up the opportunity. A couple of shots from my New Year's day ride...

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x188/JJack521/IMG_4669.jpg

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x188/JJack521/IMG_4665.jpg

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Ahem Errr---well i was going to go for a ride, and I did fully intend to do so but the Missus cought me on the way out and dragged me back to the house. I had a nice morning doing some painting.
   But I could look out of the window and see the RE standing in the driveway ready to go.

She explained to me that painting was more productive and I could go for a short ride without using too much petrol next week some time. ::)

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
Ice, where are you? We have St.Bernards and Newfoundies pouring out of the sky today. Our dogs were running for cover.

-Jesse, on the Oly. Pen.

I'm N.E. of Oly.

daves02ES

• Bulleteer
  • Thump Thump
Ahem Errr---...  She explained to me that painting was more productive and I could go for a short ride without using too much petrol next week some time. ::)

I don't know clamp, that doesn't sound like a very good reason to me.   ::)
2002 Bullet ES

Slider

• Grand Gearhead
Quote from: clamp
...leave the wife in the kitchen washing up...

...the Missus cought me on the way out and dragged me back to the house.

LOL!

Cabo Cruz

• Papa Juan
  • Grand Gearhead
...leave the wife in the kitchen washing up...

...the Missus cought me on the way out and dragged me back to the house.

"LOL!"  slider

Yes, Br. Slide, it does sound like the "Missus" clamped down on the planned escapades of one Br. Clampo!!!  :D

Papa Juan

Lahti35

• Currently Enfield-less!
  • Grand Gearhead
  • The Department of Redundancy Deptartment.
Replaced the 80 year old clay drain tile in my back yard after it plugged up for good Chrstmas eve........would rather have been riding!
'03 Ex-Electric start 500....gone but not forgotten...

I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!

birdmove

• Grand Gearhead
    I did a ride on New Years day, but have to admit it wasn't on my Bullet. I took my 2007 Yamaha XT225, which has taken over the spot my KLR650 used to have (until I traded it) as my bad weather bike. I haven't ridden the Bullet in really heavy rain yet, so would be a little worried about possible electrical problems in a downpour. I also commute on the Yamaha to the HD/Buell (still have one Blast left) I work at.Just before the holidays we had about a two week period when we were breaking cold temperature records here in western Wa. State. Some days it got down to maybe 15-18 degrees. I rode the XT225.There was no snow and the roads were in pretty good shape. The ride is only 7.5 miles each way, but it was cold!! The Bullet starts fine when it gets really cold, but takes quiet a long warmup, and would have a tendancy to build up that nasty looking milky substance on the dipstick from not getting the oil hot enough. The Yamaha has never don that to me, though the KLR650 water cooled certainly  did in the cold. I also figure that the Yamaha will get me through any obstacles I might encounter, and I still have some of the off road skills I learned when I started riding at eight years old. I figure, should I drop a bike, I'd rather it be the Yamaha than my Bullet or Sportster too, as it's more made to take it.

Jon in Puyallup, Wa. USA
Jon in Keaau, Hawaii

redcat

• Grand Gearhead
Thanks Jessie, It is a 23' Seaway built in Maine in 1981. I've owned it since 1987. Seaway is long gone The molds are presently being used by Eastern Boats but they made a few changes, and the 23' is no longer available.You are absolutely right the design is definitely taken from the Novi/Maine Lobster boat genre. There are still some Nova Scotian built boats used in the Commercial Fishing fleet around here, not as many as there used to be however. It would be a great boat for Lake Union and Peugot Sound!

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
    I haven't ridden the Bullet in really heavy rain yet, so would be a little worried about possible electrical problems in a downpour.

birdmove I had the same concern.

Every mile I ride instead of drive saves precious gas money for other purposes.

To prevent moister intrusion and shorting I separated all the wiring connectors and filled them with dialectic grease until it was oozing out the back and plugged them back together. We have done this on all of our vehicles since we were teenagers.

Even in down pours where the lack of visibility forced me to pull over I have not had one electron stray from its path.

jest2dogs

• Grease Monkey
Slider,

You have a most handsome bike. Thanks for sharing!

Slider

• Grand Gearhead
Thanks. I posted a bunch of other 'today's ride' pictures similar to those in the Interesting Trips section of the gallery, just stuff around the local area.

What I want to see is a picture of Clamp's New Year's Day 'getting-dragged-back-into-the-house-by-the-missus' ride.  ;D

dogbone

• Grand Gearhead
In N E Ohio, my new years ride was on  an International tractor, PLOWING SNOW >:(
 Kinda reminds me of my 1st wife's favorite wine " I wanna go to Florida"
99 Enfield Bullet 535
a man isn't drunk,if he can lie on the floor without hanging on

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Hello

This is Clamps wife here, will you guys stop encouraging my clampy to go out and waste petrol thank you, he has a painting job to do and doe'snt need any encouragement from you lot OK .

Regards Vera

Cabo Cruz

• Papa Juan
  • Grand Gearhead
"Hello

This is Clamps wife here, will you guys stop encouraging my clampy to go out and waste petrol thank you, he has a painting job to do and doe'snt need any encouragement from you lot OK.

Regards Vera"

Sr. Vera, be a dear and please give our Br. Clampo -- your Clampy, that is -- a bit of a break... after all, this is: Be Kind to Old, Crabby, Rusty Clamps Week in the States!

Papa Juan

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
This is Mrs Clamp again.

Now listen here young man, --Mr cabo Cruz or what ever your name is!!don't you give me any of your cheek you hear, I know where you live and ill have you grounded as well.

Clampy is painting the kitchen now and then hes going to his room without supper.

Now lets have no more of this -this -this silly motorcycling nonsense, you hear?

Regards,   Vera Clamp

Cabo Cruz

• Papa Juan
  • Grand Gearhead
"This is Mrs Clamp again.

Now listen here young man, --Mr cabo Cruz or what ever your name is!!don't you give me any of your cheek you hear, I know where you live and ill have you grounded as well.

Clampy is painting the kitchen now and then hes going to his room without supper.
Now lets have no more of this -this -this silly motorcycling nonsense, you hear?

Regards,   Vera Clamp"

Yes, Momsey!  :o

Papa Juan

REpozer

• Grand Gearhead
This is Mrs Clamp again.

Regards,   Vera Clamp
Ma'am, I was wondering ; Have we met somewhere before ?

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
I know what you are trying to do Cabo --your trying to wind the missus up.

I have a confession --it was'nt her it was me--yes ME    ha ha.

You fell for that did'nt you?

PhilJ

• Grand Gearhead
Oh phooey, we liked you better as a woman.   ::) ???

Slider

• Grand Gearhead
I find it hard to believe anyone fell for that. Same manner of spelling and grammatical errors, use of hyphens, paragraph spacing and indentation, writing style. I thought it was pretty obvious.

Cabo Cruz

• Papa Juan
  • Grand Gearhead
"I know what you are trying to do Cabo --your trying to wind the missus up.

I have a confession --it was'nt her it was me--yes ME    ha ha.

You fell for that did'nt you?"  clamp

Miss Vera, keeping our Br. Clampo -- that is, Clampy to you -- away from his beloved Bullet is causing him extensive psychological trauma.  As you read the quotation above, you can see that he's taking on your personality.  Miss Vera, I beg you for the love you feel for your Clampy -- that is, Br. Clampo to us -- to please take the paint brush off his hand and replace it with the keys to his RE motorbike!

Cordially yours,

Cabo Cruz (a.k.a. Papa Juan)

Papa Juan

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
He He,-- now I dont know who to be today,  maybe a girly like my dear ma ma, or a Lumberjack,    (music starts)

Oh Im  a lumberkack and Im ok I sleep all night and I works all day.

REpozer

• Grand Gearhead
Clamp, lay off the sauce man.

Cabo Cruz

• Papa Juan
  • Grand Gearhead
"Clamp, lay off the sauce man."  Br. Poz

:D :D :D

Papa Juan

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
No Monty Python fans here obviously.

redcat

• Grand Gearhead
wait a minute, I like Monty Python.

hocko

• Grease Monkey
Bro. Clamp I know the voices arn't real, but they have some great idea's. Do you own a hammer....................................

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
A hammer,  you mean kinetic energy on a stick,  why yes I do believe I do.

REpozer

• Grand Gearhead
BTW, I went for a ride today, clear roads and a balmy 28*F (-3*C). First time in months.

exiledcarper

• Bulleteer
I sang theLumberjck Song at karaoke last night, it went down a storm.  The Wanker's song too.

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Which one can you do best.

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Which one can you do best.

Most songs were written by the British such as Green sleeves by Henry the 8th, I feel fine by the Beetles and the wanker song by a very famous bloke that i cant remember his name but very famous.

All the rest are rubbish any way. I cant think of any American songs,  Oh Nancy Sinatra who was Dion Warwicks daughter, my boots are made for walking.   That was kind ok,  I dont think Amerca made any more than that.

Italians made on called Mamamia my pizza is stuck in the tree.

redcat

• Grand Gearhead
Yeah, that's about all that's worth listening to.

REpozer

• Grand Gearhead
  Most songs were written by the British such as Green sleeves by Henry the 8th, I feel fine by the Beetles and the wanker song by a very famous bloke that i cant remember his name but very famous.
The Beetles were/are terrible. ...Billy Idol , now that's good British singing , " Rebel Yell"

The Garbone

• Shade Tree
  • Grand Gearhead
The Beetles were/are terrible. ...Billy Idol , now that's good British singing , " Rebel Yell"

Arrggghh...   :P
Gary
57' RE Crusader 250
67' Ford Mustang
95 RE Ace Clubman 535
01 HD 1200 Custom
07 RE 5spd HaCK

Cabo Cruz

• Papa Juan
  • Grand Gearhead
Now, I know that I'm going to provoke the ire in many of my brethren and that some of you may call on Kevin Mahoney to excommunicate me from the Forum but I gotta tell you that the Beatles (and those that followed) gave good ol' Rock n Roll (to put it properly, Rockabilly) a bad ride to HELL IN A HAND BASKET!!!

Then again, there might be some members of the fraternity (and sorority) who might privately and, perhaps, publicly agree with me.  In any case, this is my story and I am sticking to it, by God!!!

Papa Juan

Anon

• Grand Gearhead
  • Good golly Miss Molly
 ??? ??? ???  What???  You guys are knocking the Beatles???  For the record (pun intended), I think the Beatles played straight up Rock and Roll / Rockabilly just as good as anybody.  They just moved on to other things constantly, becoming the GREATEST BAND EVER in the process!!!   :) :) :)

Eamon

p.s.  Did I mention I love the Beatles?  And the Who, the Kinks, the Stones, Small Faces, the Animals, Hendrix, etc. etc. etc...???   :P
Eamon

Cabo Cruz

• Papa Juan
  • Grand Gearhead
First salvo across the bow!  That's perfectly alright, Br. Eamon, because I put myself way out there on a limb.  Keep those letters and postcards coming, my brethren!

I close by stating that I grew up listening to music and not noise and dancing by embracing a lady and not participating in a mindless aerobic workout session with every one on the dance floor.  Another chapter of my story to which I am sticking!

P.S. See what you started, Br. Clampo... you happy now, old boy?  I miss Miss Vera!

Papa Juan

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
There are a few bars here that specialize in music fanatics. They are equipped with massive screens and they will play just about anything you want with the actual group on the big screen.

And yes even the last time that the beetles played on top of there building in London on a freezing cold day.

A rare bit of footage I understand.

hocko

• Grease Monkey
Bro Clamp

It is BeA tles, please I beg of you, get it right     ;)

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Beetles with an A ?--are you sure.

(Shouts behind) ---Vera --is beetles with an A or an E.

She dos'ent know and I have to go my egg and chips is ready for my tea.

single

• Grand Gearhead
Well,as American songs go.theres Wildwood Flower and Dixie.I am afraid I've been in Missouri too long already.......