Author Topic: Victim of stupidity  (Read 2854 times)

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
on: October 12, 2009, 03:04:22 am
Its about 3 dollar per hour to have your balls played with at the bar. I said to her that I had three and how much would that be?

She wouldnt belive me and proceeded to search for the third.

She was very cute in a little white party dress, -- about 26,- one hand on my balls and the other clutching a mobile telephone.  Some Thais are surgically attached to mobile telephones.

Any way she called over her friend to discuss this unusual  medical condition. . After 15 minutes or so they gave up and gave me a quote of the usual 3 dollar per hour.

I declined the offer as I was now a little sore, drank my beer and slid off the stool to another bar across the road.
I would never be a member of a cub that would have me as a member

scoTTy

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 03:39:28 am
you slid off the stool ? :o

er, I think this is more information than I care to think about  :o  :P

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 06:10:00 am
Don't get carried away with the slid bit. Some like chips with a beer or popcorn but I tell yer what --a bit of ball jiggling is very relaxing.  One tends to drift off into a day dream of green fields with daffodils and leaping lambs.

I just heard on the radio that a  man in London has convinced the Lambeth council to place a noise abatement order on the Local Christian church.  

A small congregation of 300 that worshiped on Sundays and sang Hyms of the usuall variety.

Mohamed Judeen a nieghbour of the church says his daughter can not use the garden because of the noise.

Lambeth in London is a very Muslim place.   Of course they have mosques and regularly give a call to prayer before dawn and dusk  through an electric amplifier.

As the left wing and the skin heads along with others who want England back are threatening this sort of behavior with  appropriate yet illegal action I feel My Judeen has made a mistake.   A very serious one and might well be looking through travel brochures as I type.  

A victim of catastrophic stupidity I would say.    There is a moral there somewhere.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 06:15:24 am by clamp »

scoTTy

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 02:16:47 am
Yes there is Man.. just another case of religious intolerance ..

some want the right to do things their way, but when their neighbor does something they don't like.. they want an ordinance ,,  it's ok for me to be loud..  but since I don't believe your beliefs , I want you to shut up.. so I can piddle around in my garden..

it could be worse you know..  like weedeaters at 7 on a Sunday morning , lawnmowers in the midday.. and baseball at full tilt bookie in the afternoon...  after I stayed out in BArs the night b4$  ::) reALLy I thought about takIng  out My neighbor's lawnmower and weed eater, too ,with my rifle..  as he walks off and just leaves them running.. now he has a chain saw >:(

PhilJ

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #4 on: October 13, 2009, 11:58:06 am
Beware of a man with a chain saw. I think there was one in Texas or some place.

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #5 on: October 13, 2009, 05:52:32 pm
Scotty --it has nothing to do with noise. The muslims are using our tolerance against ourselves.   England is a Chrstian country , they knew that when the claimed social security from the infadels.   They wail out crys to come and prey at ridiculous hours of the day then try to stop us from our own worship. The hypocrisy is mind boggling. 

scoTTy

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 12:17:27 am
I agree with you

REpozer

• Grand Gearhead
  • Royal Enfield , Let the good times roll.
Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 05:58:27 am
Clamp, you shouldn't be too hard on yourself, we all make mistakes. I don't think your stupid at all.
2008 ( AVL) Classic Bullet in British Racing Green
REA member # 84  (inactive)

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 10:07:11 am
Repozer I love all your posts, I read them over and over yet never quite able to understand them.  I always feel as though Ive missed the meaning or something You are obviously gifted in written rhetoric.

They remind me of a Thia bakery,-- everything looks so scrummy but tastes of nothing.

Sorry I was so hard on you last year.

Any way Ive decided to come out of the closet and join the Army, Im a victim of my born defects. Im so angry at the rest of the world for not tolerating what I feel is normal Im gonna scratch someone eyes out.

REpozer

• Grand Gearhead
  • Royal Enfield , Let the good times roll.
Reply #9 on: October 14, 2009, 03:15:54 pm
Its my understanding that you meet the nicest people at a Thia bakery. I also hear that Thia bakeries save cost and don't use much sugar in their pastries.

You can probably find all the sugar you need on the "don't ask, don't tell 'thread.

If you feel the Army life is for you--- I support your decision to join.
2008 ( AVL) Classic Bullet in British Racing Green
REA member # 84  (inactive)