Author Topic: Big brother knows all.  (Read 6626 times)

1Blackwolf1

• Grand Gearhead
  • Looking for the next rebuild project....
Reply #15 on: August 27, 2009, 12:45:19 pm
  Found out a while back how much the police really know at a traffic stop.  All the officer wanted to see was that I had my drivers license on my person.  He stopped me for a burned out tail light bulb.  They don't even ask for registration unless the drivers/registrants names don't match from the data base.  And I don't live in an area where we are that advanced in technology.  Fixed the bulb on the spot and went on my way. as I left I knew they know more than that from a glance at the computer screen.  Will.
Will Morrison
2007 500 Military
2000 Kawasaki Drifter 1500
2000 Victory V92SC
1976 Suzuki GT185 Rebuilder Special..AKA (Junkyard Dog)
Many, many other toys.
The garage is full.

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
  • World leaders in performance/racing Bullets
Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 02:06:37 pm
Well, technology can be used for good or bad.
And it always has.

So, I think that stuff like this actually is most revealing about the people that use the technology, and how they use it.
It actually reveals more about them, than the people that they are surveilling and recording.

There are methods available by warrant, to surveil a suspect when it can be proven to a judge that there is a strong suspicion with at least some evidence that a person is engaging in nefarious activities.
That person is called a suspect.
By using broad all-encompassing warrantless surveillance, that is essentially admitting the fact that EVERYBODY is considered a potential suspect and "needs to be watched".

ONLY tyrants do activities like that. No normal freedom-loving individual would even consider such practices. It doesn't matter what "excuses" or "weasel words" that they use to "justify" such practices. Those people who approve and employ such tactics on a general population are de-facto tyrants, whether they want to admit it or not.

And if you want to understand the beginnings  of such a mind-set by officials, it may be instructive to investigate the official act by FDR, called "The Trading with the Enemy Act of 1917,as amended in 1933".
In 1917, Wilson signed a law which dictated various types of monitoring, limitations on activities, and licensing, of people who were of certain national origins that might be suspected of "trading with the enemy" during WW1.
In 1933, FDR decided to "amend" that act to include EVERY citizen of the US. In effect, declaring the entire population to be the "enemy of the state", and subjecting them to the same laws that were previously used only on suspected "enemies".
This occured right after the citizens' money(gold) was confiscated and "replaced" with devalued paper currency by the Federal Reserve.
And the rest is history, as they say.
The gov't declared war on the people in 1933, and have been at war with the people ever since. But in keeping with the Fabian-style strategy, it has been a war of deception that slowly lulled people into accepting more and more incursions into their lives, over a long period of time, culminating in the eventual desired result which we are getting very close to today. The scheme is still in effect.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 02:15:50 pm by ace.cafe »
Home of the Fireball 535 !

rideOn

• Grand Gearhead
  • And on the eighth day, God said...."Let's Ride."
Reply #17 on: August 28, 2009, 04:53:38 pm
so when i was a contractor with the largest u.s. fitness equipment company, i did a service call in ohio on an organic farm. the owner told me a story that involved his buddy, a dnr officer.

the officer showed this guy some ginseng that was in his trunk. the officer waved a hendheld electronic device over the ginseng, hit a button and the display showed the s/n for the plant and the date it was planted. this was all designed to catch poachers. the ginseng roots were dipped in a chemical and planted by the dnr as decoys.

now think about the food we eat, the drugs and mandatory vaccines we take. what about the information gathered through such a process and combine it with satellite technology. big bro is more than watching.

of course, i have been called a conspiracy theorist.
'82 gs850gl
'08 v-star 650 classic