Author Topic: OUR BIGGEST SALE EVER  (Read 7039 times)

Kevin Mahoney

• Gotten my hands dirty on bikes more than once -
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Cozy Sidecar distributor/former Royal Enfield dist
on: October 23, 2007, 08:41:31 pm
Fair warning - We are starting the biggest parts and accessory sale we have ever had  tomorrow.  Besides free shipping on most items (with purchase of only $20) we are selling some things well below our cost. The sale ends at midnight Halloween night. If you aren't signed up for the store newsletter you may want to, as the first announcement will come there. You can sign up at
http://www.enfieldmotorcycles.com/subscribe.html
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 09:10:12 pm by Royal Enfield 1 »
Best Regards,
Kevin Mahoney
www.cyclesidecar.com

dewjantim

• Grease Monkey
Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 09:17:00 pm
Thanks for the heads up RE#1. Will check it out......Dew.
If it hurts, you're not dead yet!!!!!

Kevin Mahoney

• Gotten my hands dirty on bikes more than once -
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Cozy Sidecar distributor/former Royal Enfield dist
Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 11:52:25 pm
As of Tuesday at 5pm CST we are not finished yet. Rhett has a couple more items to put up, but some of this stuff is moving much faster than we would have guessed. If you have an inkling to get something don't hesitate or it may be gone.
Best Regards,
Kevin Mahoney
www.cyclesidecar.com

RagMan

• Bulleteer, Uralist &
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 12:09:35 am
Kind of annoying the sale started in the middle of the month, and ends at the end.. I don't get paid until the first day of next month. :(
aka Indiana Bulleteer.
''99 Classic Bullet. '05 Ural Tourist sidecar rig, converted to 2wd. '05 Harley Davidson Sportster.
Jefferson County, WA

prof_stack

Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 04:42:49 am
Kind of annoying the sale started in the middle of the month, and ends at the end.. I don't get paid until the first day of next month.

That's what credit cards are for...   ::)

Go for it!

RagMan

• Bulleteer, Uralist &
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 03:56:03 pm
I choose not to use credit, unless I can pay immediately - Why pay for years, what cash will pay for now. If there was a way of using cash online, I would do so, but as it is, I have a card that is accepted as a credit card, but is a protected debit card - no bills.
aka Indiana Bulleteer.
''99 Classic Bullet. '05 Ural Tourist sidecar rig, converted to 2wd. '05 Harley Davidson Sportster.
Jefferson County, WA

prof_stack

Reply #6 on: October 26, 2007, 01:47:06 am
I choose not to use credit, unless I can pay immediately - Why pay for years, what cash will pay for now. If there was a way of using cash online, I would do so, but as it is, I have a card that is accepted as a credit card, but is a protected debit card - no bills.
Well, IndianaBulletter, I must say I admire you for that.  Maybe someday I'll be able to duplicate that.  Oh, and congrat's on your 500th post!

RagMan

• Bulleteer, Uralist &
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #7 on: October 26, 2007, 02:17:30 am
Wow, I am a Grand Gearhead.. Cool.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 02:19:34 am by IndianaBulleteer »
aka Indiana Bulleteer.
Jefferson County, WA

deejay

Reply #8 on: October 26, 2007, 05:13:47 pm

I do the same, i didn't even buy my bike until i had all the cash saved up. i can't imagine buying something just for the hell of it with a credit card, i have it for emergency use only.

RagMan

• Bulleteer, Uralist &
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #9 on: October 26, 2007, 08:22:49 pm
I had to buy my truck with credit - the one I had died.
aka Indiana Bulleteer.
Jefferson County, WA

deejay

Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 06:23:21 pm
I had to buy my truck with credit - the one I had died.

Yeah I understand that. We have car payments and a mortgage. One of the cars will be paid off in a few months thank god.

FiferWD

• Scooter
  • Happiness is a warm Bullet
Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 12:17:46 pm
I solved the credit card problem.  When I bought my Bullet, I charged it on my wife's credit card!  Didn't hurt a bit.  At first.

[/quote]

I do the same, i didn't even buy my bike until i had all the cash saved up. i can't imagine buying something just for the hell of it with a credit card, i have it for emergency use only.
[/quote]
Yrs,
Bill