Author Topic: Meadow Brook Concours d'Elegance  (Read 3478 times)

Kevin Mahoney

• Gotten my hands dirty on bikes more than once -
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Cozy Sidecar distributor/former Royal Enfield dist
on: October 23, 2007, 08:25:34 pm
I have just submitted a short post for your message board regarding the following:

Meadow Brook Concours d'Elegance
Rochester Hills, Michigan
August 3, 2008
www.meadowbrookconcours.org

In 2007, the Meadow Brook Concours featured antique motorcycles.  The motorcycle class was limited to four cylinder models, of which we had 40 on display; Cleveland, Ace, Henderson, Indian, Munch, Nimbus and more.
For 2008, we will continue with featuring motorcycles and are putting together a display of (mainly) prewar sidecar rigs - civilian AND commercial. 

I'm certain that many of your clientele own antique rigs of some vintage and make and am hoping you would consider putting a note about our event in your next newsletter.  As noted, I am looking for civilian and commercial rigs, Steibs alongside mechanics rigs, etc. would make for a wonderful display, and getting as much information out to prospective participants and attendees as soon as possible would be helpful.

I would appreciate it tremendously if you could assist with generating some leads for the 2008 undertaking and am sure a note about the event in your newsletter would be a great start.  I am available in my office anytime Monday thru Friday to provide more detailed information about this than what I submitted for the message board.  I would also be more than happy to email any desired details.

Sincerely,

Leslie Dreist
Meadow Brook Concours d'Elegance
Chair, Antique Motorcycle Class
248-269-9414 Ofc.
248-362-1944 Fax
Best Regards,
Kevin Mahoney
www.cyclesidecar.com