Author Topic: A SWEET SMELL IN THE ATL, GA METRO AIR -- IT'S THE C5  (Read 9978 times)

Kruiser

• Bulleteer
Reply #15 on: August 03, 2009, 04:11:06 pm
Folks, the color of the C5 in Classic Green is a lot prettier than I expected as I visited GA Powerworks in Marietta, GA this past Saturday!

See photo below and click on the link for additional pictures in the General Gallery./b]

http://www.enfieldmotorcycles.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=2041

Yes I saw that one too, very nice!

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
  • World leaders in performance/racing Bullets
Reply #16 on: August 03, 2009, 04:16:39 pm
Folks, the color of the C5 in Classic Green is a lot prettier than I expected as I visited GA Powerworks in Marietta, GA this past Saturday!

See photo below and click on the link for additional pictures in the General Gallery./b]

http://www.enfieldmotorcycles.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=2041

I like it!
That color gives a very "vintage" look.
Home of the Fireball 535 !

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
  • R.I.P Papa Juan, Uncle Ernie
Reply #17 on: August 05, 2009, 12:56:33 am
I'd like to see one in person, I like the color.
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association

Cabo Cruz

• Papa Juan
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #18 on: August 05, 2009, 03:29:34 am
Br. Dannie, the Classic Green, as I said, makes for a very pretty bike!  You feel about the Classic Green color the same way I feel about the Royal Maroon color -- "I'd like to see one in person."  The guys at GA Powerworks expect their next shipment to arrive by the middle of the month; it will hopefully include a red specimen!   :)
Long live the Bullets and those who ride them!

Keep the shiny side up, the boots on the pegs and best REgards,

Papa Juan

REA:    Member No. 119
BIKE:   2004 Royal Enfield Sixty-5
NAME: Perla

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #19 on: August 05, 2009, 12:15:28 pm
I've seen the royal maroon in person, it's nice  ;D
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association

csbdr

• Bulleteer
Reply #20 on: August 05, 2009, 12:38:15 pm
That's the color I got!  I think it's the most"vintage" looking of the lot.  I found a picture of a 350cc made between 1948 and 1951 in the coffee table book "Royal Enfield:  The Legend Rides On" ...about the company in India. The Teal C5 is a dead ringer for that bike right to the color (well, the bike in the book is a tiny bit more grren than blue...)  I was amazed.

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #21 on: August 05, 2009, 10:33:18 pm
Got pictures??
Iron Butt Association