Author Topic: Going crazy....  (Read 3362 times)

csbdr

• Bulleteer
on: June 26, 2009, 12:44:38 am
So I'm driving home from work today and off in the distance....what's that?.....it's....my C5!!! It's sitting outside M&S Cycle RIGHT NOW!!  Steve unfortunately tells me it will be about a week to get it.  Something about filling out a questionnaire for Enfield , faxing it back, blahblahblah to get the MSO  (what?   ???)  sent to him so he can transfer ownership from enfield to him to me,  then going over it top to bottom, getting it out on the road for 50 or 60 miles then getin it registered.....dammmit, man!!

I don't know how they did things so fast is Missouri, but in New York (upstate...) I guess we do things sloooooly   >:(  *sigh*  This is going to make me insane.  I drive by there EVERY DAY and will see it just smilin at me....

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
  • R.I.P Papa Juan, Uncle Ernie
Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 12:57:25 am
I swear it'll be worth the wait, this bike delivers the goods!
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association

csbdr

• Bulleteer
Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 01:01:10 am
I seriously wonder how your dealer got yours on the road so fast, and Steve is telling me a week.  Makes no sense....

csbdr

• Bulleteer
Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 02:56:24 pm
AAAAHHHH!!  Supposedly, the woman who processes the MSO's at our beloved importer is on vacation until Tuesday of next week (according to Steve...)  With a brand new model arriving, and new owners practically CLAWING THEIR EYES OUT to get their hands on their bikes, who'da thunk it?  ???

frustrating....isn't someone filling in for her while she's out? During this critical week? Doubly frustrating.  My bike will probably be mechanically ready this afternoon.  >:( ::)

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 05:49:38 pm
Well - You know ..... IF the bike has been duly prepped and checked out, a man COULD take it for a "test drive" with the dealers tag on it ..... Just a thought - I don't wanna stir up a bag of poopy here ....   ;D
Spare the pig iron - spoil the part!

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 10:32:30 pm
I don't know how he did it so fast either, but I'm damn happy about it!
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association

csbdr

• Bulleteer
Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 11:31:54 pm
Well, my bike is now running and checked out. Now....it sits and we wait....

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #7 on: June 27, 2009, 12:41:22 am
I promise the wait will be forgotten the instant you fire it up.
Iron Butt Association