Author Topic: dealers on the east coast  (Read 5379 times)

fun2drum

• FUN 2 DRUM
  • Grease Monkey
Reply #15 on: April 22, 2009, 11:30:31 am
...and Fuller had a kid there putting together bikes....

That "kid" is Marcus.  He's as talented with a wrench as anybody on this forum. 
The Family Fleet:
2008 Royal Enfield Electra
2002 Buell Blast
1973 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Convertible
...and a couple of boring and more practicle family vehicles that I won't mention here.

YJake

• Scooter
  • Exploring the Sunshine State
Reply #16 on: April 23, 2009, 09:57:05 pm
Holopaw is a must see.

I have to agree here.

Out of the three dealers that I've been to in Florida, Holopaw takes the gold. Two very nice guys and a bunch of bikes to oogle over! ;D

When I'm able to purchase my bullet it will be comming from Holopaw.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost..."

2010 Royal Enfield G5

1973 Honda CL125

whitey

• Scooter
Reply #17 on: April 24, 2009, 12:54:01 pm
Hello and thanks for the kind comments.

Those two chaps did stop by and were both real enthusiasts and nice guys to boot.

Thanks again

Paul

Holopaw

webnash

• Scooter
Reply #18 on: May 17, 2009, 11:56:37 pm
The holopaw guys were in fact great and we spent a pleasant hour or so with them. They talked me into putting a Ural seat on my avl and I am very happy with it and my butt is even happier. They also sell Urals and a handful of us are thinking of getting Urals and doing an Alaska - through canada - home to MA trip next summer. For anyone in or near fla - go see those holopaw guys - as far as I can tell, their shop is the best thing that I've ever found in FL.

skippy

• Scooter
Reply #19 on: May 18, 2009, 02:39:13 am
Taking the family to Orlando in mid July so may have to grab a bit of me time and check these Holopaw guys out.
2008 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Electra,
1992 Moto Guzzi California 3,
1982 Moto Guzzi Imola,
2004 Jaguar x type,

Shelley CC

• Scooter
  • Life is short; Live well.
Reply #20 on: May 18, 2009, 07:44:47 am
The holopaw guys were in fact great and we spent a pleasant hour or so with them. They talked me into putting a Ural seat on my avl and I am very happy with it and my butt is even happier. They also sell Urals and a handful of us are thinking of getting Urals and doing an Alaska - through canada - home to MA trip next summer. For anyone in or near fla - go see those holopaw guys - as far as I can tell, their shop is the best thing that I've ever found in FL.

Fascinating!  Which Ural seat did you get:  the tractor seat or the bench seat?
Urals can be a boat-load of fun.   ;)
Peace,
Shelley in Meeechigan
2008 AVL Electra, Black

REpozer

• Grand Gearhead
  • Royal Enfield , Let the good times roll.
Reply #21 on: May 18, 2009, 04:47:02 pm
They also sell Urals and a handful of us are thinking of getting Urals and doing an Alaska - through canada - home to MA trip next summer. For anyone in or near fla - go see those holopaw guys - as far as I can tell, their shop is the best thing that I've ever found in FL.
Be sure and check with Canada,they can be tuff on interring in if you had any kind of police record IE, DUI,s  DWI,s . Passports help, and they lose their minds over hand guns. Allot of rules have changed over the last few years, but Canada is doable ,just do your homework so you have a smooth trip.
2008 ( AVL) Classic Bullet in British Racing Green
REA member # 84  (inactive)

webnash

• Scooter
Reply #22 on: May 24, 2009, 06:30:01 pm
The ural is a tractor seat - I posted a pic on the owner section today. The holopaw guys have some slightly damaged ones (tiny tear) for cheap. I love mine - though it took a bit of fussing to install. I have the 2 1/2" springs on mine.