Author Topic: Carberry Enfield Video  (Read 2330 times)

Bullet Bill

• Scooter
on: April 10, 2009, 10:49:49 am
I'm not even sure if this is the right place to post it, but... well... take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJyiTXZn3_U

The mod is pricey, but impressive.  I'm strongly reminded of the Vincent Black Shadow, at least in terms of the modified bike's proportions.  Naturally, the suspension, brakes, even the painting style are all much more modern.

Any thoughts?

EDIT:  Apologies, it just occurred to me to check the forums for this video... I'm not the first to post it, not by a long shot.  Still, it'd be cool to see what this guy can do with the C-5 frame...
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 10:54:09 am by Bullet Bill »
There's something that doesn't make sense... let's go and poke it with a stick.

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
  • World leaders in performance/racing Bullets
Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 02:27:35 pm
I think that the Carberry is pretty cool.

The main problem is that it took so long to come to fruition, that the emission control regulations closed the door on it, just as it finally got done.
So now it has nowhere to really go except a few aftermarket conversions.

Now, if Carberry could modify it to allow a pair of UCE jugs to be put on there, then he could have something that would pass emission standards, and it might sell.

I think he did a nice job with it. I just think it came out too late.
Home of the Fireball 535 !

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
  • R.I.P Papa Juan, Uncle Ernie
Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 10:27:45 pm
The Carberry is on my wish list, those guys did a great job building a unique bike, I love it.
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association