Author Topic: Front Sprockets  (Read 11275 times)

RagMan

• Bulleteer, Uralist &
  • Grand Gearhead
on: September 17, 2007, 03:41:02 pm
Does anyone make a 14 tooth??  I want to gear down the '99 for trials, and need one..
aka Indiana Bulleteer.
''99 Classic Bullet. '05 Ural Tourist sidecar rig, converted to 2wd. '05 Harley Davidson Sportster.
Jefferson County, WA

baird4444

• Grand Gearhead
  • 2003 ES 500... 38,416 miles, I'm done
Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 06:03:20 am
Does anyone make a 14 tooth??  I want to gear down the '99 for trials, and need one..

I don't think so...  I've never heard of it. I wuz over on the Bulletmaniac site for a good while and those guys over there talked a lot about "a lower gear set".  Check in with the BulletManiacs for some info....   Paul G. AKA  "Anarchy" put'em in for his trials rig. He really knows his stuff!! Those guys over in the UK have all the spares they need so they  change it up all the time.
- Mike
'My dear you are ugly,
 but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly'
 - Winston Churchill

RagMan

• Bulleteer, Uralist &
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 07:46:45 am
Do you have an address for the bulletmaniacs - googling that name brings nothing.
aka Indiana Bulleteer.
''99 Classic Bullet. '05 Ural Tourist sidecar rig, converted to 2wd. '05 Harley Davidson Sportster.
Jefferson County, WA

baird4444

• Grand Gearhead
  • 2003 ES 500... 38,416 miles, I'm done
Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 04:26:49 pm
Do you have an address for the bulletmaniacs - googling that name brings nothing.

Sorry...  they are BulletManiacs, the YaHoo group is Bulletmania.
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Bullet-Mania/messages
They are a good bunch with a ton of know how. There is a lot of socializing on the site cause a lot of them are so close to each other... it will make you jealous...
makes for a lot of reading. I was out for a week this spring and came back to 3oo posts to read...  I gave up on trying to keep with 2 groups and settled for the the other yahoo group.
   - Mike
'My dear you are ugly,
 but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly'
 - Winston Churchill

RagMan

• Bulleteer, Uralist &
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 04:55:12 pm
Thank you, registration awaiting email.
aka Indiana Bulleteer.
Jefferson County, WA