Author Topic: Pricing 2008  (Read 5089 times)

RagMan

• Bulleteer, Uralist &
  • Grand Gearhead
on: September 15, 2007, 04:21:59 am
How much will the Cozy Rocket sidecar cost in the new year - I can't buy until then unfortunately. Also, how much would it cost to buy one already painted the Military flat green?

aka Indiana Bulleteer.
''99 Classic Bullet. '05 Ural Tourist sidecar rig, converted to 2wd. '05 Harley Davidson Sportster.
Jefferson County, WA

Kevin Mahoney

• Gotten my hands dirty on bikes more than once -
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Cozy Sidecar distributor/former Royal Enfield dist
Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 06:22:55 pm
At this point the price of the Cozy remains the same as it has in the past. We are getting a new container ready now and are discussing any possible price increase from the supplier. The issue is that the US dollar sucks in relation to other currencies which has the effect of making imported goods more expensive. It also has the effect of makeing US exports cheap, so from a national perpsective there is an upside. We will most likely NOT order any Military colored sidecars becuase the paint match is so difficult. While the color is usually correct the sheen is rarely correct. Becuase of this we are bringing in some sidecars in primer so that you can match your paint exactly without having to completely sand and repaint an already colored one, We will see how that goes over. If the price does go up, I wouldn't expect to see mre than $100 or so,
Best Regards,
Kevin Mahoney
www.cyclesidecar.com

RagMan

• Bulleteer, Uralist &
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 08:00:57 pm
Will the Primer colored Cozys be in stock by January? that is when I am going to go buy my bikes..  is it possible to get a military bike, also in primer, so as to match the colors completely - I prefer the totally flat olive color to the more recent shiny olive
aka Indiana Bulleteer.
''99 Classic Bullet. '05 Ural Tourist sidecar rig, converted to 2wd. '05 Harley Davidson Sportster.
Jefferson County, WA

Kevin Mahoney

• Gotten my hands dirty on bikes more than once -
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Cozy Sidecar distributor/former Royal Enfield dist
Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 02:54:05 am
There is no chance of getting a Military bike from the factory in primer. I did see a nice Deluxe at the Rally on the River that the owner painted with a spray can. It really did look good, I think you can find it in this slideshow
http://www.enfieldmotorcycles.com/buzz/2007/river-rally.html
Best Regards,
Kevin Mahoney
www.cyclesidecar.com