Author Topic: Spoke to two dealers about C5  (Read 13851 times)

Vince

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #15 on: February 28, 2009, 12:07:42 am
     I'm sure all the dealers I mentioned in my UCE Seminar at Vince's thread either have, or have on the way, The new bikes. mine were shipped yesterday. I'll have them next week.

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
  • R.I.P Papa Juan, Uncle Ernie
Reply #16 on: February 28, 2009, 12:11:19 am
Are any of you trained dealers anywhere close to Arkansas?
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association

Vince

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #17 on: February 28, 2009, 12:24:38 am
     I used the dealer locator to find Scoot-N-Scooters and Classic sports in Arkansas. If they are not certified, try Perry's M/C in ft worth Texas. I know he is certified because he attended the seminar here.

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
  • R.I.P Papa Juan, Uncle Ernie
Reply #18 on: February 28, 2009, 12:35:45 am
Thanks, I've spoken to the two dealers in Arkansas, it appears they are not trained on the UCE.
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association

Blue Ridge Wheeltor

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #19 on: February 28, 2009, 02:13:26 am
REA #25
2008 Royal Enfield Deluxe (Blue)
2006 Ural Patrol
1978 BMW R 100s--SOLD--
1977 HD XLCR
1971 Triumph Bonneville

Kevin Mahoney

• Gotten my hands dirty on bikes more than once -
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Cozy Sidecar distributor/former Royal Enfield dist
Reply #20 on: February 28, 2009, 07:15:05 pm
Rhett has partially completed inserting a "EFI certified" logo next to those dealers who have been trained. You may note that Vince's store does not have one yet, but he is a fuly certified UCE dealer and will ahve bike quite soon. By Monday or Tuesday they should all be up. In Texas both Perrys in Ft. Worth and Naplam in Austin are certified. We will be opeing a new dealership in Houston who will be trained by the end of this month.
Best Regards,
Kevin Mahoney
www.cyclesidecar.com

Cabo Cruz

• Papa Juan
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #21 on: March 01, 2009, 08:31:20 pm
Thanks, Rhett and Kevin!
Long live the Bullets and those who ride them!

Keep the shiny side up, the boots on the pegs and best REgards,

Papa Juan

REA:    Member No. 119
BIKE:   2004 Royal Enfield Sixty-5
NAME: Perla

whitey

• Scooter
Reply #22 on: March 02, 2009, 09:25:16 pm
Hi , i havent seen a pic of me mowing the lawn ,, but we do have a lot of it( 20 acres)
arrgghh.

We are located in Holopaw on 441 , just off 192 about 30 miles from Orlando and 30 miles from Melbourne.

We have a few interested parties in the UCE and so are trying to finalise the deal to ship in numbers.

Currently we have all models in AVL configuration on the floor.

Paul, ,  ;D

magus

• Scooter
Reply #23 on: March 31, 2009, 02:16:15 am
Kevin

Any update on the Houston dealer? That would be fantastic for those of us down here.

David

Rhett has partially completed inserting a "EFI certified" logo next to those dealers who have been trained. You may note that Vince's store does not have one yet, but he is a fuly certified UCE dealer and will ahve bike quite soon. By Monday or Tuesday they should all be up. In Texas both Perrys in Ft. Worth and Naplam in Austin are certified. We will be opeing a new dealership in Houston who will be trained by the end of this month.

Frenchy

• Bulleteer
Reply #24 on: April 01, 2009, 10:40:55 am
It's nice to know that my "EFI Certified" dealership is only 48 miles away!  ;)

Way to go fellas at "Interstate".
'On this world beneath the moon,
When Mercury is in the ascendant,
The isle of Scotland will produce a leader,
Who will cause the English discomfort.'

Nostradamus (Verse 93)

motorcyclewhse

• Neophyte
  • We Build Unique Enfields
Reply #25 on: April 13, 2009, 02:31:05 am
somewhat related: the Motorcycle Warehouse in NJ told me they won't be getting the bikes in until FALL of this year due to some unspecified federal standard that had yet to be met. i called both the brand store in the Twin Cities and UK Motorsports in Long Island, and they both told me that the G5 will be in by early April. i haven't yet called Classic Motorworks yet, but plan on it Thursday. do you know what's up with this? are there some hurdles for the state of New Jersey that have yet to be jumped? i know they have plenty...
I don't know who he spoke to at Motorcyclewhse. I am the owner. We plan to attend the training on the new models. There are two of us at the shop and we are both aware that the bikes are available now and we are not aware of any requirements that have not been met in the state of NJ. Just posting to set the record straight. I am sure we could order the bikes in now if someone is ready to purchase.

The Garbone

• Shade Tree
  • Grand Gearhead
  • User Complaints: 22
Reply #26 on: April 13, 2009, 03:38:06 am
Hi , i havent seen a pic of me mowing the lawn ,, but we do have a lot of it( 20 acres)
arrgghh.

We are located in Holopaw on 441 , just off 192 about 30 miles from Orlando and 30 miles from Melbourne.

We have a few interested parties in the UCE and so are trying to finalise the deal to ship in numbers.

Currently we have all models in AVL configuration on the floor.

Paul, ,  ;D

Ok,  here is the picture cropped from Google Earth...kinda creepy...

If I get some time I will be heading your way in a week or so.  Want to take a gander at those hack rigs you got there...
Gary
57' RE Crusader 250
67' Ford Mustang
74' Catalina 27 "Knot a Clew"
95 RE Ace Clubman 535
01 HD 1200 Custom
07 RE 5spd HaCK

* all actions described in this post are fictional *

Bullet Bill

• Scooter
Reply #27 on: April 13, 2009, 04:33:55 am
I dunno, that's not a very good photo... think maybe they could get a view up your nostrils from outer space?  ... Creepy, indeed.
There's something that doesn't make sense... let's go and poke it with a stick.

singhg5

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #28 on: April 15, 2009, 02:02:49 am
I don't know who he spoke to at Motorcyclewhse. I am the owner. We plan to attend the training on the new models. There are two of us at the shop and we are both aware that the bikes are available now and we are not aware of any requirements that have not been met in the state of NJ. Just posting to set the record straight. I am sure we could order the bikes in now if someone is ready to purchase.
[/quote]

Mark and Ryan : Glad to hear that you will be able to get UCEs.  You have quite a bike there in the picture. Had read about it in one of the RE blogs.

1970's Jawa /  Yezdi
2006 Honda Nighthawk
2009 Royal Enfield Black G5

magus

• Scooter
Reply #29 on: April 29, 2009, 07:18:58 pm
So about that Houston dealer??? You'd think the 4th largest city in the US would be able to field one RE dealer ??? ??? ???

By the way, "Napalm MotorSports is the #1 Royal Enfield Dealer in The United States." - this off of the Austin, TX dealer's sire -- is this true???
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 10:30:08 pm by magus »