Author Topic: Sedona Red Leather Solo seat  (Read 1831 times)

bobg

• Scooter
on: January 24, 2009, 12:53:10 am
I like the looks of this seat   but don't see any pics of R/E's with it, is there anyone out there with pics of the the Sedona solo on their bike, and any comments in regards to comfort, etc.?

Goodness

• Scooter
Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 07:06:39 pm
Bob

I tried to order the Sedona Red Solo seat for my 08 Military, but they were not get them in the red color anymore. They did sent me a what they called a brown colored solo seat, which looks as if it has some red tint to it. The seat bolts up to the top shock mount through a solid mount. The seat it self is well padded but since it is a solid mount you do feel alot of the vibration off the bike and also you will feel the bumps on the road. As for the looks, I feel it brought out a real good look to my bike, it makes it look a lot tougher and bigger then it used to. The seat is also pretty wide, I believe 15" accross the back so that does help out as far as parking space, if you know what I mean. If I can figure out how to get some photos to you on what my bike looks like with the seat on I will do that. Hope this helps you.

rick505

• Bulleteer
Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 08:53:01 pm
I hope CMW doesn't for get me.  I order a Sedona seat/Panniers set and they were out.  Now I can't remember if they had seats only or just the bags.  In any case when I was ordering other stuff I asked to Back order a set.  They also told me they were more Brown then Red.  With a British green bike I'd like Brown better (I think).  I need to call Monday to follow-up.

Oh yeah, I'd also like to see a picture onteh bike.

Thanks,

Rick

Goodness

• Scooter
Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 11:23:15 pm
Bob & Rick

If you go into the Photo Gallery, you will find one photo of my  08 military in the modification site and two photos in the members rides site. The three shot will show you what the Sedona Solo seat looks like sitting on the olive drab colored bike. Hope this helps you.

rick505

• Bulleteer
Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 02:36:35 pm
Good deal. Thanks.  They showed up as "recent" so were right on the opening page when viewing photos.  Now I really need to call CMW to see if they received some or forgot about me.

Thanks again.

Rick

bobg

• Scooter
Reply #5 on: January 25, 2009, 03:13:49 pm
Thanks Goodness....check your PM.
Bob