Author Topic: Lovely day in Scotland  (Read 2420 times)

Bath Bullet

• Bulleteer
on: November 02, 2008, 07:57:46 pm
Here's a couple of picture's taken this morning, 2nd November, could'nt sit in doors with weather like this!
Left my house to go to John O Groats but took the road across the moor to Canis Bay, then on round to Thurso/Scrabster, and home.
I take advantage of the weather when I can, looks like rain again for tomorrow!The land jutting out is Dunnet Head, furtherest point north of Britains mainland, the Islands are the Orkneys, and just one to sho the some of type of roads we have up here, the Bullet was made for them!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 08:14:33 pm by Scots Bullet »
Best regards
Terry
BITING THE BULLET:  2001 500 CLASSIC living in Sunny Bat, Somerset
Also 2008 TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE 865 EFI

cochi

• Grease Monkey
Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 01:15:39 am
Scot, I am green with envy!! Beautiful country, incredible roads. I used to live in the country, however, for the past five year I have lived In Philadelphia Pennsylvania. I do like like living in the city, but I really miss the country lanes. I do try to ride out to the country at least once a month on the Bullet, to sooth my soul. cochi :D

Lonely Old Dave

• Scooter
  • BULLET 65
Reply #2 on: December 07, 2008, 04:02:48 pm
Hi. Nice pics. I  have been to Scotland and i think the A82 to Fort William via Loch Lomond, Glencoe etc. is one of the best A roads in Brittain.
Here is some lovely scenery and roads in Wales that i ride on quite a few times a year.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=o3Y_e-hKT2U 
I'M TOO OLD TO DIE YOUNG.