Author Topic: RE Scrambler  (Read 13087 times)

hutch

• Grease Monkey
  • Til death do us part
Reply #15 on: November 27, 2007, 09:48:27 pm
Hope this works, RagMan, go to this site and click on the pictures. You will have to convert lbs to $'s but I think it about $750 for the whole kit. That was about a year a year ago. Painted tanks are more.                                                   http://www.royal-enfield.com/trials_kits.htmo. Well that didn't work. If you type in a search as follows, you will get the website." Royal Enfield Watsonian kits."  Just click on "trials kits" once you get there. They have pictures of the Electra and Classic with the kits installed. Click either and get a huge picture. Enjoy and don't drool to much!!!  Hutch
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 09:54:22 pm by hutch »
You learn from your mistakes, and I have LEARNED a lot.

RagMan

• Bulleteer, Uralist &
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #16 on: November 27, 2007, 11:39:32 pm
I am rearranging things today, to see how much room I have got. There is no carpet, as we are in the midst of a major remodel (bought the house to modernize and sell) so it wouldn't make any more mess than is already present.
aka Indiana Bulleteer.
''99 Classic Bullet. '05 Ural Tourist sidecar rig, converted to 2wd. '05 Harley Davidson Sportster.
Jefferson County, WA

luoma

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #17 on: November 28, 2007, 03:22:11 am
When I first met my wife I had a bike in the living room. She thought it was funny. Her sense of humor (and style) have matured over the years. I don't think I could get away with it now. Personally, I have never been a big fan of maturity, so I avoid it at all costs.