Author Topic: 1995 Royal Enfield  (Read 7778 times)

oldtimer

• Scooter
on: August 25, 2007, 02:38:05 pm
Hello . I nead some info on an 95 Enfield . I found on at one local Harley shop , it has sitting there for 2 years , it runs it got 7500 Km on it . seat torn big holes , paint looks good under the dust . chrom ok . it is an Bullet 500 CC , black . it nead some new rubber . How muts wud an old girl like that go for ? The dealer told me ! LOL you dont want that they hade an lot of problems . I still wud love that bike , what is changed on the new 07 , form 95 ? I can allways changed it to Diesel . I saw the new price of 07 was under 5000 $ us . I think the Enfield is an super bike , the long she will keap up with trafic , I am in no rus eanyway , got out of the ratrace years ago . Please help an oldtimer on info of  an great bike . Thank you all . From Oldtimer .

Kevin Mahoney

• Gotten my hands dirty on bikes more than once -
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Cozy Sidecar distributor/former Royal Enfield dist
Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 03:35:22 am
what is the price and how many miiles?
Best Regards,
Kevin Mahoney
www.cyclesidecar.com

oldtimer

• Scooter
Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 06:03:04 am
The price is 4000$ cdn , it has 7350 km on the clock.  And it is an 1995 classic bullet .Thank you for reply .

RagMan

• Bulleteer, Uralist &
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 12:52:41 pm
That is WAY too high for a bike that old. With the things you mention that need fixed, $1000 US would be about right. The newer ones would be a much better deal - for the price you have been asked, you could find a 2003 or so.
aka Indiana Bulleteer.
''99 Classic Bullet. '05 Ural Tourist sidecar rig, converted to 2wd. '05 Harley Davidson Sportster.
Jefferson County, WA

oldtimer

• Scooter
Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 02:09:35 am
Hello All , Thank you for the help regarding the Bullet 1995 , so 1000 $  us at the must . I dont see many up here in Canada , we dont ewen have an dealer eanymore , we jused to out in Wheatley . I just like the bike , It is like the bikes look like when I started riding , Ore may I say it look like an real Motorcycle , no plastic , Like the old BSAs . Thank again for your help . Take care and enjoy the ride .