Author Topic: I saw a Bullet and Cozy today!!!!  (Read 4469 times)

RagMan

• Bulleteer, Uralist &
  • Grand Gearhead
on: August 21, 2007, 09:40:19 pm
Sitting at my desk, looking vaguely out of the window today...  I was researching something important, and I heard the thump of an Oily coming down the road - there is a Motorcycle museum, and Harley dealer 6 miles away, so bikes aren't rare, but this was the first oily.  I look up, in anticipation, ready to rush outside and wave frantically, when a black bullet, no starter chugs by, with a Cozy hack on it.  I ran outside, and waved, but the guy must have just thought I was being friendly, coz he just waved back and kept right on going.  The bike is in the shed, locked, I am in my shorts and tee shirt, it is raining, so I couldn't easily jump on the bike and go find out about him...  Question.... Are you on this forum, if so, next time you go past, stop in and say hi!!  The harley is parked outside, but it has a flat battery, yet again.
aka Indiana Bulleteer.
''99 Classic Bullet. '05 Ural Tourist sidecar rig, converted to 2wd. '05 Harley Davidson Sportster.
Jefferson County, WA

Brother Rhett

• Bulleteer
  • I chase shiny objects across the internet.
Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 10:27:31 pm
 :D It's a small world!

I've only ever come across a Bullet on the road once, and it was too close to one of the CMW reunions to count. Too bad you weren't able to flag him down.
What wouldn't you not do if you didn't know you wouldn't fail?

RagMan

• Bulleteer, Uralist &
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 10:54:02 pm
Yes, I would have like to have spoken with him.. I am keeping my eyes and ears open to try see him again. It isn't as though the road I am on goes anywhere, cept the HD dealer and cycle museum..
aka Indiana Bulleteer.
''99 Classic Bullet. '05 Ural Tourist sidecar rig, converted to 2wd. '05 Harley Davidson Sportster.
Jefferson County, WA

Brother Rhett

• Bulleteer
  • I chase shiny objects across the internet.
Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 10:59:01 pm
anywhere, cept the HD dealer and cycle museum.

Those two spots give you better chances than I can claim!
What wouldn't you not do if you didn't know you wouldn't fail?