Author Topic: Planning a local get together  (Read 223 times)

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
on: May 06, 2019, 03:17:17 pm
I am trying to plan a get together for RE riders in a centralized location accessible to most. I was considering Galax Virginia, as this would accommodate our fellow riders from Virginia, North Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia and possibly other states will be able to make the venture. Who would be interested in something like this?
When Life hands you lemons, Squeeze them in his eyes and take his wallet.

ddavidv

• Scooter
Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 05:40:11 pm
I don't know about anyone else but a decent lead time is important to be able to get off work. I would be up for this given enough time.
2007 five speed 'Deluxe'

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 08:14:41 pm
I don't know about anyone else but a decent lead time is important to be able to get off work. I would be up for this given enough time.

Planning for end of July-Beginning of August
When Life hands you lemons, Squeeze them in his eyes and take his wallet.

Bilgemaster

• Just some guy
  • Grand Gearhead
  • 2005 Bullet 500ES in "Mean Green" Military Trim
Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 11:59:23 am
Sure, why not? Galax is a pretty much straight shot down Skyline Drive and the Blue Ridge Parkway, which is Enfield Heaven. I was planning a nice leisurely burble down 'em anyhow. For those in a bit more of a rush, check out Route 221, which runs more or less parallel to the Parkway heading south from around Lynchburg: Still a hoot--a little more fast paced, but nothing an Enfield couldn't handle. I might head down one and homeward the other.

Can't wait for details...
So badass my Enfield's actually illegal  in India.