Author Topic: Online parts ordering  (Read 201 times)

DanKearney

• Grease Monkey
on: April 04, 2019, 10:52:49 am
Howdy all,

Been ages since I've been on this site or needed to order Enfield parts.  I could swear that at one time the Baker Motorsport / Ft. Worth RE shop web site had an online parts ordering section where one could just find the part, order and pay for it all online.  Now there just seems to be some sort of online query form to fill out and wait for a response.

It's highly likely I'm just looking in the wrong place or something.

Where is the go-to online Enfiled parts ordering web site these days?  I want to purchase from a U.S. supplier.

Cheers,

Dn K.

Bilgemaster

• Just some guy
  • Grand Gearhead
  • 2005 Bullet 500ES in "Mean Green" Military Trim
Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 08:39:03 pm
Their parts ordering website is "temporarily down," and has been for many months. I called Ft. Worth a couple of weeks ago, as directed by what's left of their parts site, to buy some grommet or other, and was basically blown off by the lady who answered who told me they probably didn't have it since it was an old iron barrel part, and referred me to eBay. Turns out they did have that part for sale through their eBay store. So, maybe they're just using that eBay storefront instead of their own for the time being? Hard to say for sure, but it's kind of a dumb move for the long term, since it pits them head-to-head with Indian suppliers who'll beat their prices every time, typically with free delivery, if you don't mind waiting a bit.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 10:49:44 pm by Bilgemaster »
So badass my Enfield's actually illegal  in India.

heloego

• A 2x4. My kingdom for a 2x4.
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 03:57:27 pm
Dan,   If you already know your part # give Tim Hirdler a call. AFAIK he's still THE guy to contact for parts. He may have to order it/them, but he'll have a straight answer for ya.   682-730-2705
'18 Bonneville T-100, Blue/White
'12 C5 Classic
'06 Electra X AVL w/32mm Mikuni and Gold Star system.

DanKearney

• Grease Monkey
Reply #3 on: April 07, 2019, 02:34:57 pm
Thank you both.

Cheers,

Dan K.

heloego

• A 2x4. My kingdom for a 2x4.
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 06:46:17 am
BTW welcome back!My mate from Aurora and I have been through Blackhawk more than once. He can't ride anymore due to eye problems, but it's always been a good ride!
'18 Bonneville T-100, Blue/White
'12 C5 Classic
'06 Electra X AVL w/32mm Mikuni and Gold Star system.

hpwaco

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #5 on: April 08, 2019, 03:17:28 pm
Don't know what mjsales/reftw did with the parts inventory they got from CMW but it sure isn't on their ebay store!