Author Topic: Show your Love for Royal Enfield!!  (Read 1608 times)

Bilgemaster

• Just some guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • 2005 Bullet 500ES in "Mean Green" Military Trim
on: October 30, 2018, 12:36:58 am
Whilst just idly rummaging around "out there," I came across an Indian English-language website about Enfields at http://www.enfieldmotorcycles.in. I guess it's a nice enough website with a few semi-useful or mildly interesting articles. It doesn't appear to be very active nowadays, with not much new having been added to it for several years now. But, what really caught my eye were these very prominently placed items just under the website's main banner that I've caught screen shots of for your edification and instruction:

Hard to say what's really going down here, but...

...If you keep it up, you'll likely be taken into custody.

So badass my Enfield's actually illegal  in India. Yet it squeaks by here in Virginia.

tooseevee

• Grand Gearhead
  • Everybody's havin' them dreams
Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 12:48:00 pm
But, what really caught my eye were these very prominently placed items just under the website's main banner that I've caught screen shots of for your edification and instruction:

Hard to say what's really going down here, but...

...If you keep it up, you'll likely be taken into custody.

I don't get those when I go there. Am I not worthy?
RI USA '08 Black AVL Classic.9.8:1 ACEhead/manifold/canister. TM32/Open bottle/hot tube removed. Pertronix Coil. Fed mandates removed. Gr.TCI. Bobber seat. Battery in right side case. Decomp&all doodads removed. '30s Lucas taillight/7" visored headlight. Much blackout & wire/electrical upgrades.

Bilgemaster

• Just some guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 01:24:37 pm
Patience, young grasshopper. You will...You will. You must use "Control"...and that <F5> button at the same time to reload.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 03:33:10 pm by Bilgemaster »
So badass my Enfield's actually illegal  in India. Yet it squeaks by here in Virginia.

tooseevee

• Grand Gearhead
  • Everybody's havin' them dreams
Reply #3 on: October 30, 2018, 04:41:45 pm
Patience, young grasshopper. You will...You will. You must learn and use "Control"...and that <F5> button at the same time to reload.

I have no clue what you mean. But do I need to  ???
RI USA '08 Black AVL Classic.9.8:1 ACEhead/manifold/canister. TM32/Open bottle/hot tube removed. Pertronix Coil. Fed mandates removed. Gr.TCI. Bobber seat. Battery in right side case. Decomp&all doodads removed. '30s Lucas taillight/7" visored headlight. Much blackout & wire/electrical upgrades.

Bilgemaster

• Just some guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #4 on: November 01, 2018, 03:34:40 pm
       I have no clue what you mean. But do I need to  ???

Not. At. All.