Author Topic: Gallery?  (Read 1823 times)

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
  • World leaders in performance/racing Bullets
on: October 04, 2018, 03:05:40 pm
Can't find the gallery with all the pics.
Can anyone tell me how to get to it?

Thx.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 07:06:13 pm by ace.cafe »
Home of the Fireball 535 !

mrunderhill1975a

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 06:16:44 pm
Yes, I cannot find a link to the gallery with the pics!!! Are these gone forever?

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
  • World leaders in performance/racing Bullets
Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 09:03:38 pm
Well, we didn't upload all our photos just so somebody could arbitrarily deep-six everything we did over many years time.
 >:(

Home of the Fireball 535 !

Bilgemaster

• Just some guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • 2005 Bullet 500ES in "Mean Green" Military Trim
Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 04:35:50 pm
Yeah. They really need to either hire a consultant familiar with migrations to this new SMF system or really step up their tech support level or something.  There is a whole litany of issues with this new system that needs to be addressed: symbols and special  character display, dead links to postings from the old Enfieldmotorcycles.com web domain, and let's tone down the damned ads a bit, OK? Do we really need to wade through the same huge scrolling ads right at the top over and over AND then get even more of the same at the bottom? We get it, your business is hosting the Forum, but damn! Ease down the self-promotion a couple of notches. Hell, my older devices just choke on all that fluffery anyhow.

I've been through my share of wiggly data migrations of various sorts, and there's nothing for it but hard work and sometimes bringing in and actually paying folks who know what the hell they're doing.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 07:03:44 pm by Bilgemaster »
So badass my Enfield's actually illegal  in India. Yet it squeaks by here in Virginia.

pushrod

• Grease Monkey
Reply #4 on: November 18, 2018, 02:15:25 pm
I wish I knew how to access them. I hope they were not deleted, but I aint holdin my breath waiting for them to come back :(
Pushrod
Yeah, times have changed, me, not so much

2000 RE Bullet
1994 Ural tourist
1959 Harley FL