Author Topic: Royal Enfield product reviews  (Read 75626 times)

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
on: September 07, 2018, 09:28:56 pm
Okay Guys, what Royal Enfield Brand products/accessories would you like to see a review of? I am going to be making a few video reviews of Products and accessories for royal Enfield and would like some input. Crash/Engine guards, saddle bags, etc. What do you guys think?
When Life hands you lemons, Squeeze them in his eyes and take his wallet.

wildbill

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 02:37:10 am
well it appears a few have looked at your thread and have no ideas SO this is how I would handle this situation.
don't worry too much about enfield products...LOL and go for the big stuff.
you have made progress with the dealers on your ride. those dealers sell various bikes.
again if it was me i'd go back to those dealers and ask can I review their various floor stock bikes from the Vespas to the HD range -riding gear to helmets. that is your new target - motorcycle blogger and test rider ;) those shops were fully loaded with goodies and it appears you got on well with them - your in the door and I bet you pick up quite a few more subs to your channel

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 09:13:20 pm
well it appears a few have looked at your thread and have no ideas SO this is how I would handle this situation.
don't worry too much about enfield products...LOL and go for the big stuff.
you have made progress with the dealers on your ride. those dealers sell various bikes.
again if it was me i'd go back to those dealers and ask can I review their various floor stock bikes from the Vespas to the HD range -riding gear to helmets. that is your new target - motorcycle blogger and test rider ;) those shops were fully loaded with goodies and it appears you got on well with them - your in the door and I bet you pick up quite a few more subs to your channel

I have indeed thought of going this route. I still may. I am currently waiting to hear back on an opportunity in the works. If this opportunity falls through, or my content goes stagnant I might go with it. As for now I have a few ideas cooking, such as: 1. Tech tip Tuesday. Every Tuesday I post a video of a tech/maintenance tip. 2. As mentioned before, reviews of accessories, etc. 3. Live line Fridays. I go live to answer questions and give advice on issues with Royal Enfield and once a month go live on location at a local dealership with the head technician being the guest to help answer question. These among others. Ideas? Comments? Concerns? Insight?

wildbill

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 01:30:43 am
those ideas you have appear good if you want to get that involved in it. you could line up a members bike-or you could not LOL and do a live ejk or power commander v review. naturally not every-one likes cameras - I don't but I don't mind using them...LOL or a trial on a K&N filter -with and without. best chain for an Enfield etc  or can I swap my bars! better halogen headlight bulb or enfield with hagon shocks v stock standard. plenty of material to test out plus all the dealers goodies too. all the best on the venture

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 10:34:20 am
Alright guys, after many hours of hard work and a bit of negotiation, I have picked up a few YouTube sponsors. Trip Machine will be sending a product for us to take a look at and review. A few other companies (To be announced) have also agreed to partner as well. We are very fortunate to be able to pick up PR mailings this early on guys. Lets make it count. I look forward to testing and reviewing these companies' merchandise for you all. Thank you.

heloego

• A 2x4. My kingdom for a 2x4!
  • Grand Gearhead
  • USA '12 C5, '06 ElectraX
Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 12:39:23 pm
That's pretty cool.  8) Trip machine makes good quality products, so that's a great start!Looking forward to your reviews! :)
'18 Bonneville T-100, Blue/White
'12 C5 Classic
'06 Electra X AVL w/32mm Mikuni and Gold Star system.

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 01:53:55 pm
That's pretty cool.  8) Trip machine makes good quality products, so that's a great start!Looking forward to your reviews! :)
From what I can tell They make really good quality stuff. I'm excited to get the package.

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 07:59:49 pm
I just sealed the deal with a gentleman who makes custom leather Saddle bags at very affordable prices. Here are some sneak peeks.

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #8 on: September 18, 2018, 11:23:33 am
WOW. Just wow. We passed 1,000 subscribers yesterday on my YouTube channel guys. Thank you, it really means a lot.

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #9 on: September 19, 2018, 09:05:36 pm
Saddle bag review is uploading right now.

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #10 on: September 20, 2018, 11:01:20 am
Check out these saddle bags Guys, They are amazing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y6nj6yeaDo

heloego

• A 2x4. My kingdom for a 2x4!
  • Grand Gearhead
  • USA '12 C5, '06 ElectraX
Reply #11 on: September 21, 2018, 01:54:44 am
Nice bags and Nice presentation! :) Appears to be full grain leather, everything is double-stitchedfor durability.A weak point could be the rivets, but I couldn't get a good look at them in your video.

'18 Bonneville T-100, Blue/White
'12 C5 Classic
'06 Electra X AVL w/32mm Mikuni and Gold Star system.

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #12 on: September 21, 2018, 10:44:03 am
Nice bags and Nice presentation! :) Appears to be full grain leather, everything is double-stitchedfor durability.A weak point could be the rivets, but I couldn't get a good look at them in your video.
Thanks. The rivets seem pretty stout, going through the leather as well as that fantastically thick canvas with large backs. They should hold up nicely. I can say that I went to the local Grocers and loaded them with eats. One hold a small turkey breast, a pork roast, a bag of wild rice and a few canned goods. While the other hauled 2 six packs of Pabst Blue Ribbon and a 5th of Johnny Walker for the month.

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #13 on: October 04, 2018, 02:01:11 pm
Could a $60 helmet be a quality choice? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrUDiW0wtI4

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #14 on: October 10, 2018, 08:48:03 pm
A custom fit American Made leather jacket at an affordable price?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzP1xuGqnh8