Author Topic: Ion Air Pro - My First Video Camera of Any Kind  (Read 7611 times)

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #15 on: March 05, 2018, 07:08:16 pm
Happy birthday!  My boss actually has a birthday today as well.
2001 Harley Davidson Road King

heloego

• A 2x4. My kingdom for a 2x4!
  • Grand Gearhead
  • USA '12 C5, '06 ElectraX
Reply #16 on: March 05, 2018, 11:47:55 pm
Happy Birthday, mate!
'18 Bonneville T-100, Blue/White
'12 C5 Classic
'06 Electra X AVL w/32mm Mikuni and Gold Star system.

DanB

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #17 on: March 06, 2018, 05:27:56 am
Happy birthday!!
Suppose I were an idiot, and suppose I were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself. ... Mark Twain
2006 AVL Electra

tooseevee

• Grand Gearhead
  • Everybody's havin' them dreams
Reply #18 on: March 06, 2018, 02:14:20 pm
Congratulations and Happy Birthday.  :)

Hope you get the power back on today.  That would make a pretty good birthday present.

A whole lot better than a couple of pair of skivvies IMO.

Power back on yesterday (Monday) afternoon, the 4th day. I was SO glad to not get a 4th night. Survived just fine with Kero heater, oil lamps, Coleman 2-burner and Generac once in a while*. Guess I get another hashmark on my Power Outage Merit Badge :) and verification of "You gotta suck it up and take care of yourSELF and THEN you're able to help others" !  Too many people now just whine and want to be taken care of.

*I ran it 2 hours in the morning and two hours in the evening mainly to keep the frig cold. Total 14 hours. Starts and ran flawlessly (since 2013). Only lost one limb large enough to speak of and it broke one rail of the split rail fence >:( and missed the wires  :) I wonder if the lumber yard will deliver just ONE  ???
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 02:20:43 pm by tooseevee »
RI USA '08 Black AVL Classic.9.8:1 ACEhead/manifold/canister. TM32/Open bottle/hot tube removed. Pertronix Coil. Fed mandates removed. Gr.TCI. Bobber seat. Battery in right side case. Decomp&all doodads removed. '30s Lucas taillight/7" visored headlight. Much blackout & wire/electrical upgrades.

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #19 on: March 07, 2018, 12:43:52 am
Only lost one limb large enough to speak of and it broke one rail of the split rail fence >:( and missed the wires  :) I wonder if the lumber yard will deliver just ONE  ???

I think you should make the replacement rail from the broken limb, show 'em who's the boss - you're only 80, you can do it!   8)

tooseevee

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #20 on: March 07, 2018, 03:19:15 am
I think you should make the replacement rail from the broken limb, show 'em who's the boss - you're only 80, you can do it!   8)

Now THere's a damgood idea  :) Thanks. I'll give that a looksee tomorrow.
RI USA '08 Black AVL Classic.9.8:1 ACEhead/manifold/canister. TM32/Open bottle/hot tube removed. Pertronix Coil. Fed mandates removed. Gr.TCI. Bobber seat. Battery in right side case. Decomp&all doodads removed. '30s Lucas taillight/7" visored headlight. Much blackout & wire/electrical upgrades.

tooseevee

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #21 on: March 07, 2018, 05:54:55 pm

Nope. Won't work. The branch is just all wrong + the smaller end is way too small at 11' and already partly rotten. Wouldn't last  :(
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 05:59:25 pm by tooseevee »

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #22 on: March 08, 2018, 11:29:18 am
             Nope. Won't work. The branch is just all wrong + the smaller end is way too small at 11' and already partly rotten. Wouldn't last  :(

Oh well...