Author Topic: List of Dealers  (Read 10767 times)

Bilgemaster

• Just some guy
  • Grand Gearhead
  • 2005 Bullet 500ES in "Mean Green" Military Trim
Reply #60 on: April 03, 2019, 01:50:54 pm
Today I was told by a Himalayan owner that an existing multi-brand dealership in San Jose, CA, called Spirit Motors, has just added RE to their collection of franchises. He told me that they were located on Meridian Avenue, a block away from I-280.

https://spiritmotorcycles.com/

Sure enough! Checked their website, and they do Enfields. So, I went ahead and added them to the map. Thanks for the tip, 'Richard230'!
So badass my Enfield's actually illegal  in India.

Narada

• Grand Gearhead
  • Riding the Madrass Missile!
Reply #61 on: April 14, 2019, 07:18:07 am
North Cascades Harley Davidson now sells Royal Enfields too. Thats 66 miles north of Seattle on I-5.

Haven't been there yet, but I am seeing a great backroads rural round trip route that would be a great all day ride.  8) Might just get out The Madras Missile and pay them a visit!   ;)
Realize your Self on a Royal Enfield.

2015 Classic Chrome/Maroon; "Bholenath", Forged Dome Piston, Ported head and H.P. Cams by SB/GHG, PC-V, K&N,
K-70's, Koso, Premium EFI Silencer
2015 Triumph T-100 Orange/Black
2012 Triumph Scrambler with DMC M-72D Sidecar
2019 Chrome Interceptor 650 (on order)

Bilgemaster

• Just some guy
  • Grand Gearhead
  • 2005 Bullet 500ES in "Mean Green" Military Trim
Reply #62 on: April 15, 2019, 08:34:30 am
Thanks for the tip, Narada! I've gone ahead and added an entry for that North Cascades joint to the Enfield Dealerships Map.

Looks like they're having a contest to give away a Bullet if you just visit the dealership before May 3, 2019, with 2 chances to win if you also take a test drive. If you're in the Seattle or Vancouver areas, I could think of worse ways to spend an afternoon.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 11:34:13 am by Bilgemaster »
So badass my Enfield's actually illegal  in India.

Narada

• Grand Gearhead
  • Riding the Madrass Missile!
Reply #63 on: April 16, 2019, 06:45:24 pm
I actually am planning on going up there on Bholenath The Mighty C5 this saturday by way of the Cascade Mountain foothills (will bring Zippo pocket warmer) :)

North Cascades Highway will be opening this thursday for the first time this year, and it's sort of on the way.  ::)

Will have to go up into the mountains at least to Diablo Dam / Ross Lake, then head back down to take a test ride!  8)
Realize your Self on a Royal Enfield.

2015 Classic Chrome/Maroon; "Bholenath", Forged Dome Piston, Ported head and H.P. Cams by SB/GHG, PC-V, K&N,
K-70's, Koso, Premium EFI Silencer
2015 Triumph T-100 Orange/Black
2012 Triumph Scrambler with DMC M-72D Sidecar
2019 Chrome Interceptor 650 (on order)