Menu

Members Rides

my 05 Bullet

in
Members Rides

NField Gear

104 Guests, 2 Users
Ice, addict1
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 20, 2017, 11:32:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: List of Dealers  (Read 1624 times)

heloego

• I Like!
  • Grand Gearhead
Re: List of Dealers
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2017, 09:51:38 am »
Wow. The list is increasing for sure.
So how about New Mexico? El Paso is a LONG ride from Albuquerque, especially off Interstate.  :(
Be nice to have someone close for those immediately needed parts.  8)
'12 C5 Classic, 7" Headlight, Hard bags and Top Case, Short Megaphone, Lycette-style saddle, ACE can.
'06 Electra X AVL, Mikuni VM32, Goldstar Exhaust, Hagons, Solo Low Saddle, sump guard, Hard Bags, Slipstreamer/Fly Screen, 7"Headlight w/Trillient, blacked out chrome.

heloego

• I Like!
  • Grand Gearhead
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2017, 08:06:00 am »
  Yesterday I heard from  my friend in Santa Fe, NM.
  According to him RE called a specific mechanic at OCD Cycles on SF to be Authorized Maintenance for RE in Santa Fe. Unclear whether OCD gets any Parts or Dealer concessions. Still no official dealer in New Mexico on the list.
  Maybe a start of a change in their marketing strategy?
'12 C5 Classic, 7" Headlight, Hard bags and Top Case, Short Megaphone, Lycette-style saddle, ACE can.
'06 Electra X AVL, Mikuni VM32, Goldstar Exhaust, Hagons, Solo Low Saddle, sump guard, Hard Bags, Slipstreamer/Fly Screen, 7"Headlight w/Trillient, blacked out chrome.

singhg5

• Grand Gearhead
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2017, 12:32:26 pm »
OCD Custom Cycles in Santa Fe even have a picture of riding a Royal Enfield on their website location page  :).   
1970's Jawa /  Yezdi
2006 Honda Nighthawk
2009 Royal Enfield Black G5

heloego

• I Like!
  • Grand Gearhead
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2017, 10:58:09 am »
   Surprised I didn't see the posts earlier.
   OCD has been a BMW dealer for some time, but (as I've heard it) RENA contacted one of their mechanics to specifically ask if he would do the maintenance on RE.
   Pretty good pat on the back if they made a point of contacting him rather than the other way around.
   Could be a good thing for the novice RE owner  :) but my forays to Santa Fe are purely non-maintenance motivated.  ;)

Kevin Mahoney

• Administrator
  • Grand Gearhead
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2017, 02:07:20 pm »
What's wrong  with a Barista? Always nice to look at something pretty in addition to the bikes  :P
Best Regards,
Kevin Mahoney
President
Classic Motorworks
www.classicmotorworks.com
www.cyclesidecars.com

heloego

• I Like!
  • Grand Gearhead
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2017, 08:26:58 am »
   I'm sure there is much more to the OCD story.
   In any case, the jokers who originally bought the maintenance side of the Centaur business have become something of a joke among any riders in SF, so now having a competent mechanic for the RE is certainly welcome there.  :)

The_Rigger

• Grease Monkey
  • Mom Always Liked You Better...
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2017, 03:06:27 pm »
What's wrong  with a Barista? Always nice to look at something pretty in addition to the bikes

Meh... You can do that anywhere. Give me the sadder but wiser girl with grease under her nails any day.
-Dave
2012 C5 Special
Central Michigan, USA (when I'm not working somewhere else)

heloego

• I Like!
  • Grand Gearhead
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2017, 08:26:22 am »
The pressure looks low on one of those.  ;)

JohnE

• Neophyte
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2017, 09:37:57 pm »
Thanks to Sky Motorworks North Orlando, listed as Royal Enfield Seminole County. Nice folks, excellent service, delivered to South Florida (four hours away).
Now we need a dealership in South Florida: Broward County (Fort Lauderdale), Miami-Dade, Monroe (the Keys), and/or Palm Beach County.
Year long rinding! Hook up with a Triumph or Indian dealership In Broward!

heloego

• I Like!
  • Grand Gearhead
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2017, 09:49:12 pm »
   Welcome to the forum, JohnE!
   Like the Avatar. a Tele with a Bigsby!  8)

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2017, 02:20:03 am »
What's wrong  with a Barista? Always nice to look at something pretty in addition to the bikes  :P

Nothing wrong with pretty but the ability to pull a good espresso shot is prerequisite to looks. At least it is up here in WA., coffee consumption capitol of the U.S.
I can break it better,,,,at night, in the rain, on the trail,, 20 miles from nowhere.

REA #136

"TIMEX", the '06 Iron Barrel Military that takes me everywhere I want to go... and some places I shouldn't.