aboard

Author Topic: Pricing  (Read 898 times)

Damon

• Bulleteer
on: November 12, 2016, 05:22:49 pm
Again, I decided to try and support our Forum sponsor and went t the website to order some parts. Why oh why is everything so bloody expensive?? I looked at the Composite head gasket for my Iron Barrel. CMW price $29.95, Over the Pond, £13.80 or as of today $17.39. Everything I look at is so marked up its ridiculous. Now I can understand some mark up, if there were say a shipping advantage to purchasing from a US supplier over Overseas shipping, but it is, as others have also said faster to get something from England to Washington state then from Minnesota. Also, shipping is never cheap from either place.
 Sorry for the rant but I have been easy to work up this week.
2005 Royal Enfield Bullet 612 Continental
1965 Royal Enfield Interceptor Mk1.

mrunderhill1975a

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #1 on: November 13, 2016, 12:04:50 am
I don't know, but if you can plan ahead, CMW frequently has special sales where you can get great deals.  In my case, I picked up the gasket kit a year ago Dec 30 when Kevin was unloading dealer parts.  I can't remember what I paid, but it was way cheap,......practically free.  Keep an eye out for sales and stock up for future use.

Kevin Mahoney

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 11:28:43 am
If you are looking for something....... We are having a big sale now and are adding things everyday. Over the next couple of weeks we intend to have most everything on sale at prices you won't touch anywhere.
Best Regards,
Kevin Mahoney
www.cyclesidecar.com