Author Topic: What's up with Euro 4?  (Read 15858 times)

Otto_Ing

Reply #30 on: September 23, 2016, 08:31:52 am
I'm still trying to figure out how a organization that was intended to provide stability to a currency across National boarders has managed to become something with the power to dictate regulations and requirements on so many things unrelated to stabilizing  the money.

I think it just got missused for political means over time. Mainly for creating fake happy times (for some). Before oblivion, all they did is to fiddle with interesst rates, which is a very questionable thing to do anyway as interesst in a market place normally reflects the risk of the investment. Now we have a situation where extrem risks pay next to nothing on interesst (on the state levels atleast). However they still get away with it because most people can't grasp the idea that a state can go bust and the propaganda machine is doing the best to keep it that way.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 08:35:04 am by oTTo »

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
  • World leaders in performance/racing Bullets
Reply #31 on: September 23, 2016, 02:06:12 pm
It was intended to be a regional government from the outset. The first Trilateral Commission creation, with the "trilateral " being 3 primary regional governments of Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Then, intended to later blend into one world government.
The others lagged, but the EU has been used as a tool to leverage power over things outside it's geographical area.
Home of the Fireball 535 !

Otto_Ing

Reply #32 on: September 23, 2016, 02:23:20 pm
always have to think of these guys....  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzZmU0aGmcc

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
  • World leaders in performance/racing Bullets
Reply #33 on: September 23, 2016, 02:50:13 pm
always have to think of these guys....  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzZmU0aGmcc
Exactly.

You know, a lot of folks think this talk of world domination is ridiculous,  and that those who discuss it are "tin foil hat" wearers.
But, even a cursory look at world history reveals an unending parade of various tyrants and empires seeking to take over the world (or as much of it as possible) since recorded history began. It's the norm, not the exception.

So, to assume that suddenly there is nobody trying to do this in modern times is actually the ridiculous notion. What we have today is just a more sophisticated and unusual method which uses financial system controls(interconnected central banks, debt-based fiat currencies, and fractional reserve banking) to accomplish the goal. A method that is more insidious,  and less likely to be identified and arouse suspicion by the "average Joe".

The ambitions and nefarious goals of megalomaniacs has not changed. They are still there. Only the methods are different this time.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 02:57:18 pm by ace.cafe »
Home of the Fireball 535 !

Otto_Ing

Reply #34 on: September 23, 2016, 02:57:02 pm
I don't find it ridiculous at all, because it is even the declared target of every corp. of certain size. What ever they do, manufacture or produce is secondary.

This is funny too...involves IKEA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGYSQ-xtWl4

Richard230

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #35 on: September 23, 2016, 03:01:42 pm
And don't forget the contributions made by the world's news media and major religions.   ::)  Their only issue is that they can never seem to tell the same story from one day to the next and they want it (the World) only their way - which makes it tough for everyone to get on to the same sinking raft.  ;)
2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM Duke 390, 2002 Yamaha FZ1

Otto_Ing

Reply #36 on: September 23, 2016, 05:55:49 pm
And don't forget the contributions made by the world's news media and major religions.   ::)  Their only issue is that they can never seem to tell the same story from one day to the next and they want it (the World) only their way - which makes it tough for everyone to get on to the same sinking raft.  ;)

Well, I would say religions such as christianity for example offer a set of guidelines which are ment to make co-existence possible. Religious organisations of course often are no better than political organisations, no question about it.

malky

• Grand Gearhead
  • Team Rough Inferior.
Reply #37 on: November 14, 2016, 07:23:11 am
Business as usual in the U.K. According to today's national news, current carbon emissions targets are being adhered to.
I was Molly Sugdens bridesmaid.

Spontaneity is the cure for best laid plans.
‘S Rioghal Mo Dhream

Otto_Ing

Reply #38 on: November 14, 2016, 07:37:30 am
Business as usual in the U.K. According to today's national news, current carbon emissions targets are being adhered to.

Well maybe it will take more to bring down the CO2 religion, but Trump promissed to do it.

malky

• Grand Gearhead
  • Team Rough Inferior.
Reply #39 on: November 14, 2016, 10:36:59 am
Trump "promised" over 6000 jobs in Aberdeenshire.

Quote:"The first project on the coastal Menie estate started almost a decade ago with plans to invest $1.5 (£1.02) billion, numbers that were repeated by former Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond in 2009, to build a five star hotel, a golf course and 1,500 houses. Mr Trump also said he would create 6,000 jobs.

There are currently 150 people directly employed on the Menie golf resort."

Actions and results speak louder than words. :)

‘S Rioghal Mo Dhream

Otto_Ing

Reply #40 on: November 14, 2016, 10:52:22 am
We shall see, maybe he will take the Napoleon Bonaparte aproach?  ::)

If you wish to be a success in the world, promise everything, deliver nothing.

malky

• Grand Gearhead
  • Team Rough Inferior.
Reply #41 on: November 14, 2016, 02:32:53 pm
We shall see, maybe he will take the Napoleon Bonaparte aproach?  ::)

If you wish to be a success in the world, promise everything, deliver nothing.

Never mind, with old "Nige" (fellow motorcyclist) as primary advisor there will always be jam tomorrow.

‘S Rioghal Mo Dhream

Richard230

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #42 on: November 14, 2016, 02:56:25 pm
Never mind, with old "Nige" (fellow motorcyclist) as primary advisor there will always be jam tomorrow.

You mean a "chicken in every pot"?  (With Trump selling the chickens. ;) )
2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM Duke 390, 2002 Yamaha FZ1

malky

• Grand Gearhead
  • Team Rough Inferior.
Reply #43 on: November 14, 2016, 03:04:53 pm
You mean a "chicken in every pot"?  (With Trump selling the chickens. ;) )

and "a car in every garage".

I'm not getting involved in any political arguments. I think there will be interesting times ahead. Things need fixed and have done for a long time. Let's just hope there's no violence involved.  :)

‘S Rioghal Mo Dhream

Otto_Ing

Reply #44 on: November 15, 2016, 09:48:26 am
Let's just hope there's no violence involved.  :)

...got to keep an eye on those who are sponsoring and promoting it than.