Author Topic: Couldn't refuse  (Read 2848 times)

Narada

• Grand Gearhead
  • Riding the Madrass Missile!
on: June 29, 2016, 10:40:51 pm
I was made an offer I couldn't refuse on a Cozy Rocket still in the box. I was holding out to order from CMW but couldn't pass this one by.

It will be a while before I can put it together, and I need to take the endorsement class, but I got my chair!

Just finishing SB/GHG engine mods with stock cams for copious low end grunt!  Should be able to pull sidecar (or stumps) without trouble. 

Planning on upgrading to sintered brake pads and braided stainless brake line, then center the rear shoes for good stopping. 
Realize your Self on a Royal Enfield.

2015 Classic Chrome/Maroon; "Bholenath", Ported head by GHG, AVL Pistons, Hitchcocks H.P. Cams, PC-V, A/T,  Kenda-761's, Koso TNT, Premium EFI Silencer.

2015 Triumph T-100 Orange/Black, TTP Stage-2 induction
2012 Triumph Scrambler / Dauntless M-72D Sidecar.

malky

• Grand Gearhead
  • Team Rough Inferior.
Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 12:20:11 am
I was made an offer I couldn't refuse on a Cozy Rocket still in the box. I was holding out to order from CMW but couldn't pass this one by.

It will be a while before I can put it together, and I need to take the endorsement class, but I got my chair!

Just finishing SB/GHG engine mods with stock cams for copious low end grunt!  Should be able to pull sidecar (or stumps) without trouble. 

Planning on upgrading to sintered brake pads and braided stainless brake line, then center the rear shoes for good stopping.
Congrats, hope to see the photos when you get round to fitting it. :)
I was Molly Sugdens bridesmaid.

Spontaneity is the cure for best laid plans.
‘S Rioghal Mo Dhream