aboard

Author Topic: Great Wiring supply place  (Read 1729 times)

The Old Coot

• Grand Gearhead
  • A car moves the body, a motorcycle moves the soul
on: June 05, 2016, 10:40:20 am
I don't think there's anything here that would be a problem in that it's so specialized that CMW doesn't carry most of this stuff. BUT if there is a problem please take down the post.

I hate sloppy wiring, tape's for Christmas gifts and butt connectors are for buttheads. Solder and heat shrink is OK but even it can be a problem when you need a way to disconnect things or are trying to make a fancy loom.

BUT I found a site, Cycle Terminal, just for riders looking for a clean wiring job done right and they have almost everything you need to do a bang up 1st class job. From fuses to micro relays, bullet connectors to tools they have it covered. I just placed another order with them for a wiring job on my Versys, installing mini spot lights and a better horn, and want it done right and to last without problems. You need to right parts and tools so here's the place

I have no affiliation with the site or owners other than spending my own money there I post this link to help you get the right supplies and cut down on problems with wiring is all.

The Old Coot

http://www.cycleterminal.com/index.html
2012 Kawasaki Versys
2015 Royal Enfield C5 black
2008 Bullet ES 5 Iron Barrel

rtillery02

• R.Tillery
  • Grease Monkey
  • 2012 C5 Bullet Classic / 2002 Iron Barrel
Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 10:42:52 am
OOohh...Very good, thank you. Great Post.
Some Folks Grow Old & Wise, &
Some Folks Just Grow Old.

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 05:13:07 am
 There goes some more money  ;)

I owe you for that good tip, thanks Br. Coot.
I can break it better,,,,at night, in the rain, on the trail,, 20 miles from nowhere.

REA #136

"TIMEX", the '06 Iron Barrel Military that takes me everywhere I want to go... and some places I shouldn't.

heloego

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #3 on: July 05, 2016, 05:05:24 pm
THANK YOU, Brother Coot!  ;D
'18 Bonneville T-100, Blue/White
'12 C5 Classic
'06 Electra X AVL w/32mm Mikuni and Gold Star system.