Author Topic: Profile >> Show Stats (not any improvement but didn't know where else to post)  (Read 7605 times)

Leonard

• Grand Gearhead
  • I loved this bike!!
  Has anyone pulled up their profile and clicked on Show Stats?  Pretty interesting stuff, shows how much time you waste on the computer when you should be out riding.
  CMW, do you have any plans for this information that we should know about?

Paranoid in The Land of Ahhs,
Leonard
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 12:11:24 am by Leonard »
2009 Triumph Bonneville T100
2004 Royal Enfield Sixty-5 (RIP)
2001 Kawasaki W650 (going, going...gone)
http://www.romeoriders.com

RagMan

• Bulleteer, Uralist &
  • Grand Gearhead
Yours is very interesting, Leonard, but mine suggests that I spend far too much time on my computer.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 10:13:08 pm by IndianaBulleteer »
aka Indiana Bulleteer.
''99 Classic Bullet. '05 Ural Tourist sidecar rig, converted to 2wd. '05 Harley Davidson Sportster.
Jefferson County, WA

Leonard

• Grand Gearhead
  • I loved this bike!!
Yours is very interesting, Leonard, but mine suggests that I spend far too much time on my computer.

I didn't know you could look at anyone's stats but your own.  I don't see the same options when I click on your profile as when I click on mine.
--Leonard

RagMan

• Bulleteer, Uralist &
  • Grand Gearhead
Strange, I see that you have had a total of 21 hours, 54 minutes online, and spend more time online between 7 and 8 in the morning... :) Whereas I am online most at 20:00 hours.
aka Indiana Bulleteer.
''99 Classic Bullet. '05 Ural Tourist sidecar rig, converted to 2wd. '05 Harley Davidson Sportster.
Jefferson County, WA

Leonard

• Grand Gearhead
  • I loved this bike!!

I didn't know you could look at anyone's stats but your own.  I don't see the same options when I click on your profile as when I click on mine.
--Leonard

OK, found it!  At the bottom of a members profile page is a area called Additional Information, under that is the option for stats.  I keep finding out neat things about this board. guess I  need to look more and post less.............Leonard

gapl53

My life is even worse. My internet providershows me the total number of hours I've wasted being hooked up, or is it hooked on to them. How disgusting that I waste that much time.
Oh great, I see that I've been promoted to scooter on this site. Told you I spend to much time hooked up.

RagMan

• Bulleteer, Uralist &
  • Grand Gearhead
The thing to do, when you discover you have been insulted with the scooter name, is to post, post, post until the insult goes away.
aka Indiana Bulleteer.
Jefferson County, WA

gapl53

Good advice, I'll try.

Kevin Mahoney

• Gotten my hands dirty on bikes more than once -
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Cozy Sidecar distributor/former Royal Enfield dist
We are sending the data about how much time you are on-line to a special unit of the government - JUST KIDDING. We didn't even know ourselves. I can assure you that we have no use for it whatsoever.
Best Regards,
Kevin Mahoney
www.cyclesidecar.com

RagMan

• Bulleteer, Uralist &
  • Grand Gearhead
The special unit in the Government has it, without your input whatsoever..
aka Indiana Bulleteer.
Jefferson County, WA

gapl53

Is that why I have black unmarked helicopters flying over my home?