Author Topic: War on cash  (Read 32158 times)

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
  • World leaders in performance/racing Bullets
Reply #15 on: March 02, 2016, 04:52:22 pm
So what's your solution?
Hard to say. It depends on how tyrannical they decide to get. If a political solution can be found to change course back toward freedom, that would be a good move. It would require public action.
But tyrants typically don't relinquish power easily.
Home of the Fireball 535 !

solg

• Grease Monkey
  • /Users/solgualtieri/Desktop/165532_489778052839_61
Reply #16 on: March 02, 2016, 05:23:07 pm
remember Executive Order 6102? The gubnit banned the personal possession  of gold. In order to protect the value of the dollar? Or were there other reasons?

« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 06:38:01 pm by solg »
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows. FZ

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #17 on: March 02, 2016, 06:43:41 pm
remember Executive Order 6102? The gubnit banned the personal possession  of gold. In order to protect the value of the dollar? Or were there other reasons?

Other reasons.
The very next thing they did after confiscating everyone's gold was to re-peg the price of gold to $35.
So all the regular people who turned in their  $20 gold pieces for $20 bills got screwed out of a lot of their money.
Today, the $20 gold piece is worth $1200 of those little strip of Federal Reserve toilet paper, so obviously the screwing of the people out of their money didn't end in 1933. That was just the beginning.

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #18 on: March 02, 2016, 07:34:31 pm
            Oh, come on now. At least some of that has to be your fault. You can't just use that plastic card or a check book when there's no $$$$ behind it.

That's how the sub-prime mortgages melted us down.

A few were my fault of course.  But my bank will let you continue spending money until you are $1000 negative, while charging $30 per each negative transaction.  Basically, they let you spend money you don't have then charge you for spending it.  I also am only allowed to use my pin# 10 times a month before they charge me for using it.  Anything more than 5 online account transfers and I get charged $5 per transfer.  And a half dozen other fees.
2001 Harley Davidson Road King

REpozer

• Grand Gearhead
  • Royal Enfield , Let the good times roll.
Reply #19 on: March 02, 2016, 10:06:58 pm
Other reasons.
The very next thing they did after confiscating everyone's gold was to re-peg the price of gold to $35.
So all the regular people who turned in their  $20 gold pieces for $20 bills got screwed out of a lot of their money.
Today, the $20 gold piece is worth $1200 of those little strip of Federal Reserve toilet paper, so obviously the screwing of the people out of their money didn't end in 1933. That was just the beginning.
Somebody had to pay for all them chickens. Err um " a chicken in every pot".
Only took the same Demi god 10 years to make it rain in Oklahoma .
2008 ( AVL) Classic Bullet in British Racing Green
REA member # 84  (inactive)

tooseevee

• Grand Gearhead
  • Everybody's havin' them dreams
Reply #20 on: March 03, 2016, 12:22:56 am
..... so obviously the screwing of the people out of their money didn't end in 1933. That was just the beginning.

All you have to do is look at the thousands of people who were ruined in just the GM bailout alone (just one of MANY screwings) and told to take 10 cents on the dollar, smile and shut the fuck up. And we're looking at 27 Trillion in debt by the end of the next decade (if we're lucky). And fewer and fewer free choices with every new page of regulations (every regulation has a "cost") and 75 million dollars of funny money at 0% interest printed every month and handed out to preserve the illusion that we actually have an economy. At least that's been reduced from the 85 million a month it was before.

But we'll all be singing Happy Days Are Here Again when these lunatics put Hillary and Bill back in the White House, right? (there's no emoticon that covers this).
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 12:26:21 am by tooseevee »
RI USA '08 Black AVL Classic.9.8:1 ACEhead/manifold/canister. TM32/Open bottle/hot tube removed. Pertronix Coil. Fed mandates removed. Gr.TCI. Bobber seat. Battery in right side case. Decomp&all doodads removed. '30s Lucas taillight/7" visored headlight. Much blackout & wire/electrical upgrades.

High On Octane

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #21 on: March 03, 2016, 01:30:56 am
            All you have to do is look at the thousands of people who were ruined in just the GM bailout alone (just one of MANY screwings) and told to take 10 cents on the dollar, smile and shut the fuck up. And we're looking at 27 Trillion in debt by the end of the next decade (if we're lucky). And fewer and fewer free choices with every new page of regulations (every regulation has a "cost") and 75 million dollars of funny money at 0% interest printed every month and handed out to preserve the illusion that we actually have an economy. At least that's been reduced from the 85 million a month it was before.

But we'll all be singing Happy Days Are Here Again when these lunatics put Hillary and Bill back in the White House, right? (there's no emoticon that covers this).

I managed a gas station just a mile away from the GM truck plant when they closed it down.  It hit the entire Stateline's economy.  I watched my daily sales go from about $3000 a day to around $1400-$1600 a day.  And few people realize there were about 5 other factories that supported GM that went under as well.  10,000+ jobs were lost in a county with a net population of 100,000 people.  I took a hint and moved to Denver 6 months later.

As for this whole deal, it's all about the control.  For the last 60+ years, it's always been about how the government can control the masses.  Outlawing paper money and mandating electronic funds is the easiest way for the government the ultimately, once and for all, gain 100% control of the population.  Everything is run by money, without it, you will eventually die.  By the government mandating electronic funds, they could control you by however they see fit without you even having a say in it.  Get on their shit list and all they have to do is push a button and you are completely cut off from means of anything.  Pretty scary shit.
2001 Harley Davidson Road King

Blltrdr

• Grand Gearhead
  • cycle-delic music
Reply #22 on: March 03, 2016, 05:10:20 am

I managed a gas station just a mile away from the GM truck plant when they closed it down.  It hit the entire Stateline's economy.  I watched my daily sales go from about $3000 a day to around $1400-$1600 a day.  And few people realize there were about 5 other factories that supported GM that went under as well.  10,000+ jobs were lost in a county with a net population of 100,000 people.  I took a hint and moved to Denver 6 months later.

As for this whole deal, it's all about the control.  For the last 60+ years, it's always been about how the government can control the masses.  Outlawing paper money and mandating electronic funds is the easiest way for the government the ultimately, once and for all, gain 100% control of the population.  Everything is run by money, without it, you will eventually die.  By the government mandating electronic funds, they could control you by however they see fit without you even having a say in it.  Get on their shit list and all they have to do is push a button and you are completely cut off from means of anything.  Pretty scary shit.

Controlling the masses? Have you ever noticed that the gov will take as much as possible........but not enough to start a civil conflict. There is a threshold determined to squeeze us to just short of bursting into oblivion. The MoFo that thought up this threshold should be the first to be put to sleep, as in DIRT NAP! Do we really give a flying f*ck? The fluorination and chem-trails have doped the whole nation. Zombieland!
2003 Classic 500 5 spd
2009 HD FLHT Police 103 6 spd
1992 Kawasaki ZG 1200 Voyager XII

malky

• Grand Gearhead
  • Team Rough Inferior.
Reply #23 on: March 03, 2016, 09:18:08 am
Quote.
The world has seen its silver age, its golden age. This is the age of shoddy. The new Brown stone palaces on fifth avenue, the equipages at the park, the new diamonds which dazzle unaccustomed eyes. The new people who live in the palaces and ride in the carriages, and wear the diamonds and silks are all shoddy. Six days a week they are shoddy businessmen. On the seventh day they are shoddy Christians.
New York Herald, October 1863.
Nothing's changed much in attitudes in almost 153 years, has it?
I was Molly Sugdens bridesmaid.

Spontaneity is the cure for best laid plans.
‘S Rioghal Mo Dhream

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #24 on: March 03, 2016, 12:51:46 pm

It seems like an eerily exact manifestation of Revelation 13:16. No man will buy or sell unless he has the mark of the beast, or the number of his name.

Coincidence?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 01:53:54 pm by ace.cafe »

Narada

• Grand Gearhead
  • Riding the Madrass Missile!
Reply #25 on: March 03, 2016, 04:10:28 pm
What I see is the modern version of the Haves vs. the Have-Nots. 

Today it's the billionaires (who are the politicians masters) trying to take, own and control everything. 

The Fed is not the government it's  a business owned by billionairs. Billionairs are the most dangerous enemy we face today.

Bernie Sanders is the only politician not beholden to billionairs.  Vote your conscience.

That's my soap box.
Realize your Self on a Royal Enfield.

2015 Classic Chrome/Maroon; "Bholenath", Ported head by GHG, AVL Pistons, Hitchcocks H.P. Cams, PC-V, A/T,  Kenda-761's, Koso TNT, Premium EFI Silencer.

2015 Triumph T-100 Orange/Black, TTP Stage-2 induction
2012 Triumph Scrambler / Dauntless M-72D Sidecar.

Narada

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #26 on: March 03, 2016, 04:56:41 pm
I remember reading, maybe 10 years ago, about Bill Gates dad proposing to the powers that be, an electronic cashless monetary system.  He said it was ready back then for immediate implementation. 

He is not the government.  He is the father of one of the richest billionairs in the world.  If his system were put into place, I would think Microsoft would profit quite nicely and be in control of our monetary system.

I don't think such people care in the least about you and I, they just want more power.  That is just an example of my point. 

It's the most powerful people in the world that are driving us into the dirt. Not some foreign army, or beligerant religion, we can deal with that.  It's the most power mad people on earth...the Billionairs...deviding and conquering humanity.

At least I have a cool motorcycle.

2015 Classic Chrome/Maroon; "Bholenath", Ported head by GHG, AVL Pistons, Hitchcocks H.P. Cams, PC-V, A/T,  Kenda-761's, Koso TNT, Premium EFI Silencer.

Blltrdr

• Grand Gearhead
  • cycle-delic music
Reply #27 on: March 03, 2016, 05:04:48 pm
What I see is the modern version of the Haves vs. the Have-Nots. 

Today it's the billionaires (who are the politicians masters) trying to take, own and control everything. 

The Fed is not the government it's  a business owned by billionairs. Billionairs are the most dangerous enemy we face today.

Bernie Sanders is the only politician not beholden to billionairs.  Vote your conscience.

That's my soap box.

Then I vote no to extremists. Bernie Sanders definitely falls into that category. If you want the gov to tax you to death so everyone can go to college for free then do vote for him. I would say the majority will not, thank god. Small gov is a start to the solution. Accountability is the downfall of our society........because there is none at the federal level. We need to dig some deep trenches and bulldoze all the DC bullsh*t into it, pave it over and start anew.
2003 Classic 500 5 spd
2009 HD FLHT Police 103 6 spd
1992 Kawasaki ZG 1200 Voyager XII

bob bezin

• Grand Gearhead
  • I ride therefore I am.
Reply #28 on: March 03, 2016, 06:15:19 pm
read bernie's book and look at his record. and you will see why he beat hillary so soundly in his home state.
2000 RE classic ,              56 matchless g80
2006 RE delux fireball       86 yamaha SRX 600                       
2015 indian chief vintage
65 500cctriumph
04 bonnie black
71 750 norton.
48 whizzer

Narada

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #29 on: March 03, 2016, 06:25:08 pm
With all due respect to my RE brothers and all of our opinions, I would like to add that corporations pay very little if any tax compared to what they once did. 

What has happened over the last few decades is they paid lobbyists, and donated huge money to politicians to get laws passed to favor them, thereby increasing their profit margins.  Tax cuts for the rich, right.  Getting the corporations to pay their fair share of taxes as they once did, not long ago, would solve our financial problems as opposed to taxing us to death which will not solve anything.