Author Topic: Another one bites the dust  (Read 8502 times)

Arizoni

• Grand Gearhead
  • "But it's a dry heat here in Arizona
Reply #15 on: April 18, 2016, 12:07:59 am
This forum had a lot to do with me buying my RE too.

I really liked the looks of the Royal Enfields, but, because they were made in India, a country not known for its superior machine quality I had my doubts.

After reading the posts on this forum and finding that most of the problems were fairly minor I became more enthusiastic.

After reading various posts I realized Kevin Mahoney was not only the man who owned this site but he was the man who imported the RE's into the US so I did a search for his posts.

Reading thru them I realized that not only was he the top dog in the organization but he was thoroughly committed to giving his total support to the RE owners.
His honesty and knowledge told me I could rely on him and his company to fix any problem that came up so, I bought my 2011, G5 Deluxe without a second thought.

I would like to think the new importer would be as dedicated as Kevin and maybe he is.

I would have more faith in him if he joined us here on this forum to give us an inside look and understanding of the new company though.

So far, I haven't seen any evidence of anyone in the new organization being a forum member.  :(  :(
Jim
2011 G5 Deluxe
1999 Miata 10th Anniversary

malky

• Grand Gearhead
  • Team Rough Inferior.
Reply #16 on: April 18, 2016, 09:55:32 am
This forum had a lot to do with me buying my RE too.

I really liked the looks of the Royal Enfields, but, because they were made in India, a country not known for its superior machine quality I had my doubts.

After reading the posts on this forum and finding that most of the problems were fairly minor I became more enthusiastic.

After reading various posts I realized Kevin Mahoney was not only the man who owned this site but he was the man who imported the RE's into the US so I did a search for his posts.

Reading thru them I realized that not only was he the top dog in the organization but he was thoroughly committed to giving his total support to the RE owners.
His honesty and knowledge told me I could rely on him and his company to fix any problem that came up so, I bought my 2011, G5 Deluxe without a second thought.

I would like to think the new importer would be as dedicated as Kevin and maybe he is.

I would have more faith in him if he joined us here on this forum to give us an inside look and understanding of the new company though.

So far, I haven't seen any evidence of anyone in the new organization being a forum member.  :(  :(
+1
It would show a great deal of respect to both present and future owners, and from what I've learned since becoming a member of this forum, the individual would be treated with respect and courtesy in return.
I was Molly Sugdens bridesmaid.

Spontaneity is the cure for best laid plans.
‘S Rioghal Mo Dhream

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
Reply #17 on: April 19, 2016, 07:32:22 am
 The boys in Milwaukee are setting up shop and running it at the same time. If we ask Kevin outright I'm sure he'd tell us they are b-u-s-y.   What they are doing is no small task. Its like trying to build a boat while your sailing it. A little bird told me that they want to get know and understand their customers and do lurk the forum from time to time.
No matter where you go, there, you are.