Author Topic: Job Posting  (Read 12944 times)

gremlin

• Grand Gearhead
  • "Do one thing each day that scares you"
Reply #30 on: October 03, 2015, 04:36:47 am
Coming to a dealer near you: RE Interceptor ACE factory special

NOOOOOOOooooooooo..........
1996 Trophy 1200
2009 Hyosung GV250
2011 RE B5

Chuck D

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #31 on: October 03, 2015, 03:01:35 pm
You guys are awesome friends!
Thanks so much!
It really makes me feel good.

I got a reply, and my letter will be submitted for consideration. It apparently will be a month or more until the decisions come in.
That will give me time to get a few Ace UCE/GT Billet Heads produced. CNC production should be commencing in about a week or two!

You see, I'm doing this job (and a lot more ) already anyway. I guess it comes down to whether they want me doing it for them. If they don't,  then I'll keep on doing it for us here. Either way, I'll be making the best that I can do.
 :)
Tom,
I just saw this thread this morning. All I can say is "wow".
Along with every one else here, I sincerely hope that you strike gold.
Ace "Fireball"#10 (Beefy the Bullet to her friends.)
 "Featherbed" frame by Rofomoto.

2017 Triumph T120

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
  • World leaders in performance/racing Bullets
Reply #32 on: October 03, 2015, 03:24:46 pm
Tom,
I just saw this thread this morning. All I can say is "wow".
Along with every one else here, I sincerely hope that you strike gold.

Thanks Chuck!
 :)

It has been so long since I have seen gold, I may have forgotten what it looks like! 
But maybe things might be looking up for me.
It's a good thing that I love what I'm doing,  because I sure am not doing it for the money!
 ;D
Home of the Fireball 535 !

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
Reply #33 on: October 04, 2015, 02:49:09 am
 "You won't make much money but you will make a lot of friends"
No matter where you go, there, you are.

Ducati Scotty

• Grand Gearhead
  • 2010 Teal C5
Reply #34 on: October 04, 2015, 03:28:20 am
Let's be clear here.  The relationships you develop on motorcycles are strong, deep, long lasting bonds, but they're more like enablers than friends.  Fortunately, there is not cure so no one asks us to go to a 12 step program and we are free to spend our time with such creatures afflicted as we are ourselves.

Scott ;)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 06:26:15 am by Ducati Scotty »

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #35 on: October 04, 2015, 11:47:36 am
Let's be clear here.  The relationships you develop on motorcycles are strong, deep, long lasting bonds, but they're more like enablers than friends.

How true...  ;)

CLembke

• Scooter
Reply #36 on: November 26, 2015, 07:43:31 pm
Hi,

I am just catching up on this thread now and saw there were some concerns about our position in the chain. RIMS is the contracted agency for Royal Enfield to recruit for the new UK Technical Centre. We have already placed several people there. I am the owner of the agency and, yes, we are 'headhunters'. Someone did write that RE should leave it up to the professionals to deal with the recruitment so that they can focus on developing motorcycles, which is what they decided to do.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

/Christopher

1 Thump

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #37 on: November 26, 2015, 10:28:03 pm
Hi,

I am just catching up on this thread now and saw there were some concerns about our position in the chain. RIMS is the contracted agency for Royal Enfield to recruit for the new UK Technical Centre. We have already placed several people there. I am the owner of the agency and, yes, we are 'headhunters'. Someone did write that RE should leave it up to the professionals to deal with the recruitment so that they can focus on developing motorcycles, which is what they decided to do.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

/Christopher

Well, if I were you, I would take Ace.Cafe's team seriously. They know bullets inside out, know how to make em fast and last long. I ride one of them, and I can tell you that its a shame that the factory does not build them like that.