Author Topic: Enfield Green/Black paint  (Read 4790 times)

JLR

• Scooter
on: August 09, 2007, 05:52:43 am
Been looking at this for awhile. Thinking RE may be in my future, maybe not near...but there non the less.
Anyway, I was looking somewhere on the web and read something about a Dark Green/Black paint that seems to change color in diff lighting. this is diff from Racing Green I take? And is it available perhaps on a Classic?

Thanx,
JLR 

deejay

Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 01:45:16 pm
My father's British Racing green's color tends to look black in some light... but I wouldn't go as far as saying it "changes color".

JLR

• Scooter
Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 07:53:09 am
Right. I thought that would be true...but I still want to say that I saw someplace i was looking that they had a Green/Black that tended to change as the lighting conditions did. i could be mistaken...or wishful thinking. :o

RagMan

• Bulleteer, Uralist &
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 01:40:17 pm
The good thing about a bike is the small area to paint - make it any color you want.
aka Indiana Bulleteer.
''99 Classic Bullet. '05 Ural Tourist sidecar rig, converted to 2wd. '05 Harley Davidson Sportster.
Jefferson County, WA

Rockdodger

• Scooter
  • Magic Black Beauty
Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 12:18:20 am
My '04 Bullet 65 is "Magic Black".  It is a basecoat/clearcoat that looks black until it sees the sun. Then it becomes a very deep dark metalic green. I get a few compliments on it.
Rockdodger
2004 Bullet 65 Magic Black
1999 Honda XR 400R

JLR

• Scooter
Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 01:31:59 am
Thanks RockDodger. I think it was listed for the 65, but I don't find much info on those...

Given the time it is likely to take before I can afford, and convince my wife to let me have one, the proposed G might be available...I'll have more problems choosing. :D