Author Topic: UK, Camping with Dol-lly in North Wales 10,11,12th July 2015  (Read 1469 times)

stevew

• Scooter
I fancy some more of that wonderful place that is North Wales. Some of the best roads in the UK and loads of little tracks up and down mountains !!
This event will be for all bikes but small bikes are welcome as i'm sure there will be a C90 contingent !
Found what looks like a really nice camp site up by Llanidloes called Dol-llys Farm and called them. They are happy for us to be there and they seem to have reasonable facilities, including free Wi-Fi .
I haven't visited this site but i'm going to take a chance, i'm sure it will be fine.
http://www.dolllysca...campsite.co.uk/

Plan will be to arrive on Friday evening and ride out on Sat and Sun. The ride outs will be vaguely pre planned but anything can happen (change) on the day. No obligation to attend the ride outs, maybe you would rather do your own thing and chill with a couple of beers in the evening...........that's cool.

Will be a good couple of days talking/riding bikes and drinking beer.

Going to promote this on the LMRC meetup page too so we may be joined by "outsiders"
2014, Honda Wave 110i
2013, Maxsym 400i
2001, C90
2011, B5 UCI Enfield
Orpington, UK