Author Topic: Silencers again..  (Read 5602 times)

gashousegorilla

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #15 on: May 31, 2015, 06:28:41 am
Thanks Dan, you are a star! Yep, that sounds great (YIKES! note to self, remember to turn volume way down when using earphones with pc  :o)  Bike's looking great too  :) 8)
I shall be getting the Dunstall retro - glad the one I fancy more has the better sound.
I'm ordering the performance kit next week. Quite excited by the project - hopefully it will offset the sorrow of seeing my W650 taken away by its new owner yesterday. I knew it was going to be a wrench, but was quite unprepared for how painful it actually was...  :'( I'm gonna miss that bike...
But on the plus side there's loads of room in the bike shed now, and there's no getting away from it - I'm all Royal Enfield at heart... ;)
Cheers & beers :)

Thanks Will , and let us know how you make out with the project.
An thaibhsí atá rattling ag an doras agus tá sé an diabhal sa chathaoir.

2bikebill

• Grand Gearhead
  • ~ it's about the ride ~
Reply #16 on: June 03, 2015, 08:24:47 pm
I was unable to log on for several days - I had that "Sorry guest, you are banned from using this forum. This ban is not set to expire" message. Still can't get here with Chrome so have switched to Win Explorer.

Steve - I'll let you know how that silencer sounds as soon as I get the job done. The engine's  currently in bits in the shed but hopefully next week some time.
Dan - I'll post progress report on the 535 upgrade in a new thread
2009 Royal Enfield Electra (G5)