Author Topic: So long and goodbye dear forum members  (Read 1609 times)

Manatoc fox

• Bulleteer
on: May 28, 2015, 07:20:34 pm
Well, yesterday I did it.  I put the C5 out to a new home and traded up to a brand new Honda NC700x (2 more different bikes I don't know that you could find).  I understand now two things.  1: I get why everyone goes on and on about character.  The vibes were fun and the sound was cool.  C5 being my first bike I never really understood it.
2: I appreciate what it means to have a modern bike.  The C5 was great to learn on but I just don't think it was going to hold up to my needs over the long term.  Thank you to everyone for all their help and for the fun stories.

Finally (and if I'm not allowed to say this, let me know) I do have my Corbin seat.  If anyone is looking to try one out for a fraction of retail price, please message me.  Thanks a bunch.  Ride safe out there all you bulleteers.
2014 Royal Enfield Military-"Thumper" to his friends

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
  • World leaders in performance/racing Bullets
Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 09:23:45 pm
Adios, and enjoy your new bike.
Home of the Fireball 535 !

Norm

• Bulleteer
  • Ride it daily for best results.
Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 02:59:58 pm
Congrats on the new Honda.  The 700x is an incredible appliance,and I don't say that in a mean way.  It will get as good or better mpg than the C5 and will be smooth, comfortable, and capable of taking you anywhere.  Unless you are a pure city rider, the Honda will better suit your needs.

Just ride.
Ride like you are invisible.
Arizona

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 03:20:22 pm
Dude... I get it!  Good luck and have fun!!